• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem youtradefx stolen my money

I am having an issue with a company

momen1962

Private, 1st Class
hello sir
my name momen Mohamed eldawy, from Egypt.
am youtradefx customer I have account 124342 since may 2012
I turn my account to ecn Islamic at the end of last august.
to avoid the SWAP, dealing desk problems
at the first week of October they email me,they have new rules for Islamic accounts,they will close all the opening orders at the end of the last Friday of the month(October,25)
I email them I don't like that new rules,why I should close my orders in certain dates?,its will makes me lost a money
I don't get any reply
at October,25,its Friday day they close all the opening orders more than 15 orders
and they makes me lost more than 1500$,its almost more than my profit for all October month

which makes me feel angry,dissappointed
at the beginning of next week ,I emailed
khaled zidan, my account manager ,khaledZ@ytfx.com
junior padro,support manager,juniorP@ytfx.com
support team, support@ytfx.com
that the new rules makes me lost my money,and am not happy to dealing with youtradefx
junior padro email me that rules applied for all islamic accounts,not only you
I email them I will withdrawal my balance,close my account,am not happy any more dealing with youtradefx
I open youtradefx web page I request withdrawals for all my balance 17054$,i get reference no 2235208 by date October,28
I get email confirmed my withdrawals will procces within 5-7 working days
at nov,8
they add in my metatrade plateform order no 2001319216 which its
buy 5 lot gold opened at 20/9/2013 at price 1330.5$ and they close it at 8/11/2013 at price 1294.23 with lost of 18135$
which means I lost all my balance
I email my account manager khaled zidan,junior padro,support team,and I talk to them too
why they don't apply the new rules for that order
why they don't close it at October,25 according to the new rules as they said
at that date the gold price was 1352$,which means I have profit losted over 10000$
they connot answer me,they don't have any explainations
finally they said its dealing desk problem
I talk to dealing ,emailed them too
but nobody answer or help me
I hope i can found the help here
thank you

I like to upload my metatrader statements,but I don't success yet,i don't know why the forum don't accept my uploads

oct28 statement.jpgnov8 statement.jpg
finally i upload my metatrader plateform statement
i hope its clear for every body
thank you

As Ricky said to Lucy 'they got some splaining to do'

Lets ask a couple of questions, momen
did you open the 5 lot trade in gold on 2013.9.20?
if so, golds price on 2013.10.25, it was low @ about 1336 {from my chart}
if not then who made that trade?

Time to put in an express lane for "youtradefx"

well momen, you're in a good company of people who claim to be scammed by YTFX

have you filed a court case? how did you deposit anyway?

well momen, you're in a good company of people who claim to be scammed by YTFX

have you filed a court case? how did you deposit anyway?

thank you mr.eddiger for your post
i dont filed for court case yet because i live in egypt,and they at london
i think i need to travel to london to filed for a case,i need to found lawyer to my case,and i think he need downpayment
they take all my money
i dont have yet any expense to do all of that
i usual deposit them by my visa card
i hope you understand my case,as i explain it before,because i have poor english language
i hope you be my helpful person here to guide me for correct way
thank you again eddiger

Last edited:
As Ricky said to Lucy 'they got some splaining to do'

Lets ask a couple of questions, momen
did you open the 5 lot trade in gold on 2013.9.20?
if so, golds price on 2013.10.25, it was low @ about 1336 {from my chart}
if not then who made that trade?

Time to put in an express lane for "youtradefx"

att mr.stevesmain
if you open my attached photo,and inspect it carefully you will notice

oct28 statement.jpg
1-they close all the opened orders at the latest friday of the month,at the last minute of the working day according to the new rules for islamic accounts,and there was 18 open orders,they close it at october,25,at same time 22:55,if the order no 2001319216 for 5 lot of gold is which opened at 2013.9.20 is real,why they dont close it too at october,25 according to the new rules?
2-if you look at open trades list(in picture),its empty,if that order is real( no 2001319216) ,why dont appear in open orders list??
3-when i ask them to withdrawals my balance 17054$,because i dont like the new rules ,they add that order no 2001319216 to makes me losting my balance as shown in second picturenov8 statement.jpg
what you can called that sir?am true if i said they stole my money
regard your first question ,i will search in my statements for sep,20 trades,if i will found new data i will post it here
thank you

Last edited:
I don't filling for case in FPA yet
are you sure they in Israel?
because when I make phone call,i dial the international code(+44),I think its UK code,right?
you makes for me big surprise ,when u told me its in Israel

Back