• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem youtradefx stolen my money

I am having an issue with a company
Bijaykhd
you cont imagine how much i suffering ,pains i got when YTFX scam me
i was suffering with them for almost 18 months
i can remmber some day i request them to turm my both account to ECN islamic account,they told me i should first close all open orders to convert it
they push me to close lost orders with loss near the 8000$
and when they convert it month after
they apply new rules for islamic account to share the clients him money
they doing the best to scam any clients by any way,
they really makes me suffering for 18 months

for all youtradefx victims
i email the
econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.
about my scam case and i get reply email from them as attach
1.jpg
i hope all YTFX victims email too,so they can process investigation about YTFX scam

I feel so sad, I read this topic from beginning, It was started at 11-25-2013, May be he was first victim and after that YTFX started to attack Indian Traders. The good things is FPA already marked YTFX as a Scam Broker.

for all youtradefx victims
i email the
econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.
about my scam case and i get reply email from them as attach
View attachment 14724
i hope all YTFX victims email too,so they can process investigation about YTFX scam

Sorry but is YTFX from US? And follow their reply, we need many victims to report them, seems it is not good. I think with even a few of client like you, FTC should open an investigation and I think if they spend a few hours in FPA Scam, they for sure will have enough evidences to close YTFX forever...

YouTradeFx has nothing to do with the US. Other than from US residents who might have accounts, the only US Government site taking reports is eConsumer.gov. They share the reports with police and regulators around the world on request.

So, clients need to file with eConsumer AND complain to the police and financial regulators inside their own countries. If one of those files a data request with eConsumer, that would then provide what's needed to trigger real action.

jonathan
according to ASIC license which appear in YTFX website
YouTradeFX
i email ASIC regulations about YTFX scam case, explain to them how YTFX stolen my money by evidences
and photo shoots
i received email from ASIC regulations tell me they will investigations about YTFX scam as attached
i will advise all YTFX victims to email ASIC too about personal scamming by YTFX
Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Complaining about companies or people

to expire YTFX license in australia

Attachments

• ASIC reply.pdf
    86.7 KB · Views: 3
Back