• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem youtradefx stolen my money

I am having an issue with a company
If George can't be bothered to respond, your case will be moved to Open Cases soon. There are several other cases against YouTradeFx. Looks to me like anything short of drastic action by George will result in a Scam Finding.

today i receice that e-mail

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM, George Becker <GeorgeB@ytfx.com> wrote:

Dear Bill,

We would like to pay Mr. Momen Mohamed Eldawy immediately fully (no questions asked).

I have permission from my bosses...
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2013-166-momen1962-vs-www-youtradefx-com.html

Please help me contact him so that we can resolve this immediately. I need his bank transfer information.

Best Regards,
George Becker

and the reply from FPA forum

Hello George,

You don't know how to contact a client where you have his full name and trading records showing the ID number of a trade?

Even before sending the money, you could credit his account.

Hello Momen,

Please provide wire transfer information for George.

Best regards,
Bill
and another message from george
Dear Bill,

I simply want you to be a witness to the payment process.

He will be paid fully like the other clients.

Bet Regards,
George

today i receice that e-mail

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM, George Becker <GeorgeB@ytfx.com> wrote:

Dear Bill,

We would like to pay Mr. Momen Mohamed Eldawy immediately fully (no questions asked).

I have permission from my bosses...
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2013-166-momen1962-vs-www-youtradefx-com.html

Please help me contact him so that we can resolve this immediately. I need his bank transfer information.

Best Regards,
George Becker

and the reply from FPA forum

Hello George,

You don't know how to contact a client where you have his full name and trading records showing the ID number of a trade?

Even before sending the money, you could credit his account. (he dont credit my account untill today)

Hello Momen,

Please provide wire transfer information for George.

Best regards,
Bill
and another message from george
Dear Bill,

I simply want you to be a witness to the payment process.

He will be paid fully like the other clients.

Bet Regards,
George

How is the money being sent? If it's by bank wire, the holidays have slowed that down. I had one come in 3 days later than expected.

If it is a bank wire, get the TT copy from George. Ask your bank to trace it. Ask George to have his bank trace it.

How is the money being sent? If it's by bank wire, the holidays have slowed that down. I had one come in 3 days later than expected.

If it is a bank wire, get the TT copy from George. Ask your bank to trace it. Ask George to have his bank trace it.

it will be send by wire transfer

YoutradeFx soon going to close worldwide. So please avoid this Company & Before Investing please had a review on EarnForex.com of any Company.

I lost 2000$ in YTFX. Best Company now days is tradersway.com & withdrawal 4hrs to maximum 24hrs with zero spread. I contacted them thru Skype Id traderswayforex Plz have a try traders. Dominica based & India Based Company.

are you traderswayforex represintive???

Back