• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem youtradefx stolen my money

I am having an issue with a company
I have some rights I don't get it back,they scamming for almost 18 months,its the right time to back it to me

Hey Momem,
It seems your case is still guilty,not resolved. I think the reason for which u started ur case has been resolved, so in that way you should mark it resolved.
And i can see you have some other problems like some bonus commission, for which i think you should start a new thread so that things will be clear.

And My friend you should be happy that youtradefx paid you 17000 USD, but a lot people are here are not lucky enough as you are.
Even i have seen some people in this forum are struggling for 300 USD and a lot of my clients for their 1000 USD.
Hope you and all other victims get their rights.

Hey Momem,
It seems your case is still guilty,not resolved. I think the reason for which u started ur case has been resolved, so in that way you should mark it resolved.
And i can see you have some other problems like some bonus commission, for which i think you should start a new thread so that things will be clear.

And My friend you should be happy that youtradefx paid you 17000 USD, but a lot people are here are not lucky enough as you are.
Even i have seen some people in this forum are struggling for 300 USD and a lot of my clients for their 1000 USD.
Hope you and all other victims get their rights.

bijaykhd
i really mean it,when i say the scamming for 18 months
some day they push me to close lost trade by around 4000$ to turn my account to ECN type
and other day they push me to close lost trades by other 4000$ to turn it to islamic ECN type
other day deduct more 1600$ for what they say its stop scalping
they doing the best to scam any client

I have read the whole thread . Congratulation to Momen , if you have already received the money. Also feeling proud for FPA to play such a great role for us. In that virtual world it is very difficult it is very difficult to get back the stolen money from the scammers.
So people who decided to take forex as full time profession and invest a good amount of money in any broker are really in insecurity if brokers do this type of scam. Feeling proud to have a platform like FPA fighting for traders.

I have read the whole thread . Congratulation to Momen , if you have already received the money. Also feeling proud for FPA to play such a great role for us. In that virtual world it is very difficult it is very difficult to get back the stolen money from the scammers.
So people who decided to take forex as full time profession and invest a good amount of money in any broker are really in insecurity if brokers do this type of scam. Feeling proud to have a platform like FPA fighting for traders.

did you think they pay me because they faithful peoples, or honest broker ?
no ,they pay because is biggest secret they like to hide it from public is more important than the money
did you understand now fxzrazy,why they pay :)

few days ago i receive that mail from YTFX representative George
PHP:
George Becker
To FPAMe
Feb 12 at 1:25 AM
Dear Sir,

To be completely honest I know nothing about trading.

What do you think that picture shows?

Best Regards,
George

i read that mail many times
then i ask my self ,why he say i dont know about trading??
i got two answer
I- he try to fool me, to win more time to pay:)
II- he say truth,honest person
1-so why YTFX to hire person without knowledge about markets,money issue?
2-we have 20 scam case last 2 months(mostly from india),but we dont notice George write any comments in those 20 cases
he usual use emails,why George avoid to appear here in FPA forum
3- i think the most victims notice that George dont know the YTFX team work,or even contact them,or even use YTFX system
4-George ,who you are ? are you really working for forex broker or working for........?

1-according YTFX terms,conditions for islamic account all opened orders close at october,25
View attachment 13461
the order no 2001319216 should close to that date too, and i should get 10965$
2-since i start dealing with YTFX since 18 month ,i have 2 account (124342,130621) i trades in 720 lots bonus ,i dont get one dollar for that
according YTFX bonus rules 5 $ for lot its means 3600$
View attachment 13462
3-since start dealing with YTFX since 18 months ,they dont prevent scalping
but when i ask to close my second account 130621 they deduct 1654$ as punishment for me ,and they call it prevent scalping
View attachment 13463
its the total of 16219$
i try in last few weeks solve that issue with George by mails,but he is not cooperative
so i plan to file a case against YTFX for that issue

i reload the pictures because its not appear in last treat
1- terms&conditions.jpg

2-bonus.png

3-double1.png

1-according YTFX terms,conditions for islamic account all opened orders close at october,25
View attachment 13461
the order no 2001319216 should close to that date too, and i should get 10965$
2-since i start dealing with YTFX since 18 month ,i have 2 account (124342,130621) i trades in 720 lots bonus ,i dont get one dollar for that
according YTFX bonus rules 5 $ for lot its means 3600$
View attachment 13462
3-since start dealing with YTFX since 18 months ,they dont prevent scalping
but when i ask to close my second account 130621 they deduct 1654$ as punishment for me ,and they call it prevent scalping
View attachment 13463
its the total of 16219$
i try in last few weeks solve that issue with George by mails,but he is not cooperative
so i plan to file a case against YTFX for that issue

Hey Momen, why dont stick to one point...
1st u started a case stating that a fake order was created and ur 17000 usd gone...ytfx accepted the fact of wrong doing and paid u 17000 usd....
now u r saying what if the position was closed on 25th oct,i would have got more than 10000 usd.. when u already have been compensated for the mistake, how come u can expect the compensation for the same mistake twice,,... u see here in forum people have even not got paid their initial money..i dont think u r right this time...

I know ytfx is a big cheater , they are thief...but the way u r going it seem u also are a kind of one those types...
i know they have done fraud with u, followed unethical way to loot ur money....But if dog bites u ,,,it does nt mean u ll bite him
So pls ask for ur rights...that is ur canceled scalping trades and ur bonus compensation for trading lots.....dont go in wrong way...

Think one more point.. if they are nt replying u for 5200 usd in the case u were right, are nt u fool enough to ask them for 10000 usd more that to even when u r wrong ....
so my suggestion is bro fight for ur rights...in my point of view its 3600 usd+1654 usd mentioned in ur last post.......

Hey Momen, why dont stick to one point...
1st u started a case stating that a fake order was created and ur 17000 usd gone...ytfx accepted the fact of wrong doing and paid u 17000 usd....
now u r saying what if the position was closed on 25th oct,i would have got more than 10000 usd.. when u already have been compensated for the mistake, how come u can expect the compensation for the same mistake twice,,... u see here in forum people have even not got paid their initial money..i dont think u r right this time...
dear Bijaykhd
1-the 17000 which i got its was in my account before they plan to scam me,so they do not do any fever for me if they pay me
2-i do not get any extra money as compensation for the scamming
3- if you open the attach picture you will see there is 18 closed orders they close its due to new terms,conditions for islamic account which make me lost 1500$
terms&conditions.jpg
why i should be the one who respect the terms,conditions ,but in same time they do not respect it, that is unfair,right??
4- if YTFX admit here in FPA forum that is a scamming order ,i will forget the 10965$
I know ytfx is a big cheater , they are thief...but the way u r going it seem u also are a kind of one those types...
i know they have done fraud with u, followed unethical way to loot ur money....But if dog bites u ,,,it does nt mean u ll bite him
So pls ask for ur rights...that is ur canceled scalping trades and ur bonus compensation for trading lots.....dont go in wrong way...

Think one more point.. if they are nt replying u for 5200 usd in the case u were right, are nt u fool enough to ask them for 10000 usd more that to even when u r wrong ....
so my suggestion is bro fight for ur rights...in my point of view its 3600 usd+1654 usd mentioned in ur last post.......
that what i was asking Goerge to pay the last 6 week,but he is not cooperative for that i plan to file new court case against YTFX

dear Bijaykhd
1-the 17000 which i got its was in my account before they plan to scam me,so they do not do any fever for me if they pay me
2-i do not get any extra money as compensation for the scamming
3- if you open the attach picture you will see there is 18 closed orders they close its due to new terms,conditions for islamic account which make me lost 1500$
View attachment 13471
why i should be the one who respect the terms,conditions ,but in same time they do not respect it, that is unfair,right??
4- if YTFX admit here in FPA forum that is a scamming order ,i will forget the 10965$

that what i was asking Goerge to pay the last 6 week,but he is not cooperative for that i plan to file new court case against YTFX

I understand brother....bcoz i was also scammed and a lot my clients have been scammed..i know the pain...
as well i know that ytfx is nt in a mood to pay u for the scam order as they are nt even paying u for ur legitimate things ..so expecting from them is just waiting for bus in railway platform..i can see the only way they will pay u is u make ur point highlight throughout the forum with new case n thread
remember before some days dats y i told u to resolve the old case and start a new one so that u can put ur point....

Even i would like to hear from youtradefx the apology for putting scam order....as well the most awaited answer " reason for office close in india " ??
If they dont apologize, dont leave them....as well i wont leave them till they come up with a valid reason for sudden close of india office...

Back