• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem YoutradeFx truffa perché non mi restituisce il mio capitale

I am having an issue with a company
I'm sorry. The George you have reached is not in service at this time. Please check the George and try again.
Questa persona non ha nessuna intenzione di restituirmi i miei soldi, ogni volta c'è una scusa nuova.
Adesso sostiene che i documenti inviati sono stati falsificati..

Questa società è una grande truffa, come tutti i loro dipendenti..

I can pretty much guarantee that...

AsstModerator Note: At the request of amheinrichs, I am removing the contents of this post.

I would have done this one day ago. The delay is because someone hacked the accounts of amheinrichs, nick007, and eddiger. This post and the two that follow were removed. Many other posts were removed. I will be restoring all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can pretty much guarantee that "George" will not answer, nor is "George" his real name. I would venture a guess you are likely still dealing with Michael. They randomly change their names at YouTradeFX so that you do not know who you are dealing with and so they always sound like english names - which couldn't be further than the truth seeing as they are all in Tel Aviv. Could be Michael Mimouni, Ido Peleg aka "David Morris", Ari Miedswinsky aka "Ari Staro", Junior Paedro, Ziv Yaar, Boaz Hiller, Shay Zakhaim, Eli Ben David...the lists goes on. You may even be dealing with Itamar Patishi - the main man.
Anch'io cominciò ad avere questo sospetto..

I can pretty much guarantee that "George" will not answer, nor is "George" his real name. I would venture a guess you are likely still dealing with Michael. They randomly change their names at YouTradeFX so that you do not know who you are dealing with and so they always sound like english names - which couldn't be further than the truth seeing as they are all in Tel Aviv. Could be Michael Mimouni, Ido Peleg aka "David Morris", Ari Miedswinsky aka "Ari Staro", Junior Paedro, Ziv Yaar, Boaz Hiller, Shay Zakhaim, Eli Ben David...the lists goes on. You may even be dealing with Itamar Patishi - the main man.

It's very well known they are Israeli, and I heard at least one of these names (Mr. Patishi)

One post edited by a hacker has been restored.

13 posts removed from this thread by a hacker have been restored.

I am shocked and disgusted by this behavior. Later, I will be revealing the name of at least one other broker that had some pages magically cleaned.

Back