youtradefx withadraw problem

raghuvinay323

Recruit
i made an withdraw request from youtradefx to my webmoney purse on 29th jan 2014 amount of 375 usd,2 weeks complted still no update of withadrw,when i contact my account manager and delaing room they replied me withadrw will be processed in 5 business days,not still there was no replys from account manager and delaing room,fpa please help me i have 1219 usd in youtradefx,my account number 190436

hi

thank you for ur reply and suggestion,i am going to make new withadrw request now
george has taken my a/c detils and id and adderess proof and payment methods details,after that no replys from him,please fpa help me to get my withadrw,in open cases my case was not showing,please show my case there

Use the Contact us link at the bottom of the page and get in touch with AsstModerator (aka Bill)

i made an withdraw request from youtradefx to my webmoney purse on 29th jan 2014 amount of 375 usd,2 weeks complted still no update of withadrw,when i contact my account manager and delaing room they replied me withadrw will be processed in 5 business days,not still there was no replys from account manager and delaing room,fpa please help me i have 1219 usd in youtradefx,my account number 190436

From you name you seems Indian, Are you sure that your account is active there because I heard that all Indian users accounts are disabled from YTFX

Too Many Bad Complain For YouTradeFX ..
You Can Check Here ..
Forex Peace Army Open Case/

hi

From you name you seems Indian, Are you sure that your account is active there because I heard that all Indian users accounts are disabled from YTFX

yes my a/c was still active,opend in december,please some one help me to get my money from there,there was no replys from george after taking my payment details

yes my a/c was still active,opend in december,please some one help me to get my money from there,there was no replys from george after taking my payment details

You came late to FPA If you could came before you invest with them than you surely saved your money.... there are many issues going on with YTFX from last 4-5 months.

Back