youtradefx withadraw problem

^
This broker should put a banner on the homepage that is "fast deposit, fast trade, fast lost and never withdraw"

yes my a/c was still active,opend in december,please some one help me to get my money from there,there was no replys from george after taking my payment details

have u opened ur account in month of december....:confused:
can u say when u funded it...i m frm india....i can help u..pm me
wait for few days bcoz george tends to reply after 7/8 days.....uskki adat he wesi...

youtradefx withdraw problem

asst moderator,please take care of my case please show my case in traderscourt open cases,almost 15 days here,still no update of my payment from george,he simply saying he will check it and processes soon,but nothing is happening

New cases filed against companies with Scam Findings do not go to Open Cases. If I move all the "On Hold" cases against YouTradeFx to the Open Cases folder, that would distract from active cases against other companies. As long as you followed the full instructions here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-having-troubles-withdrawing-their-funds.html

your issue will have to be fixed before the scam finding against YouTradeFx can be lifted.

Back