Youtradefx Withdrawal problem

Dear attendants, Moderator,
I hereby confirm That withdrawals were processed today on the sum of around $ 5,510.
I already sent the proof of payment to the Moderator/Administrator and to our clients (Should you want to look at the files please contact the Administrator to send them to you for we are not allowed our clients to share data with 3rd parties.)
I want to take advantage of this forum and try to make all of our clients fully satisfied - Should you are a client of youtradeFX you can always use the public relation dep. Services. Jonathanl@ytfx.com Best Regards,

You've made this post in multiple threads. Why don't you post the amount sent to individual clients in individual threads.

Otherwise, how is anyone supposed to know who got paid and who didn't get paid.

I'm Jonathan Logger - the Public relations dep. manager of youtradeFX.
We at youtradeFX want each and every client to be 100% satisfied with our services.

We apologize for any inconvenience the withdrawal process may caused some of our clients.

Should any individual have any claims regarding youtradeFX - the public relations dep. will be more than happy to assist. our account managers are out for any responsibility in terms of withdraws.

My personal mail : jonathanl@ytfx.com

I want to use this comment to ask the forum moderator to contact me regarding every complaint so I can make sure all of our clients are 100% satisfied.

What about Indians Clients ?

I have a list of victims with me with account numbers.

I'm Jonathan Logger - the Public relations dep. manager of youtradeFX.
We at youtradeFX want each and every client to be 100% satisfied with our services.

We apologize for any inconvenience the withdrawal process may caused some of our clients.

Should any individual have any claims regarding youtradeFX - the public relations dep. will be more than happy to assist. our account managers are out for any responsibility in terms of withdraws.

My personal mail : jonathanl@ytfx.com

I want to use this comment to ask the forum moderator to contact me regarding every complaint so I can make sure all of our clients are 100% satisfied.

Are you kidding?

Everytime YTFX are sending here a new joker copy-pasting same answers we have got in the past.

Are you making joke of us? $5000 withdrawals? what about the millions you have scammed with StartForex? what about the closed Indian office issues? what about the dozens of cases where the FPA have found you guilty?

And where is George for god sake... he left when I just started to like him

Are you kidding?

Everytime YTFX are sending here a new joker copy-pasting same answers we have got in the past.

Are you making joke of us? $5000 withdrawals? what about the millions you have scammed with StartForex? what about the closed Indian office issues? what about the dozens of cases where the FPA have found you guilty?

And where is George for god sake... he left when I just started to like him

This Jonathan is like George, do not hope to get back your money, you will not. I have opened a file with the police, investigations are under way. If you are from Romania please contact me, I have discussed with someone from Diicot and it is better if we gather as many complaints as possible.

Back