YouTradeFX YouTrade Holdings Limited - withdraw money problem

Felipe Dias

Recruit
Withdrawal requests, e-mails and calls are not answered.
I opened a account to run a robot. But as I saw, the robot is not good for my profile and my amount money.
I don´t know why, but the manager (Luisana Cordoba) decided to open two accounts (321412,331472), one with US$500 and other with US$1.000, respectively.
I tried to get my money back, but it's impossible. I have all e-mails exchanged with the manager. Even the e-mails I sent and her didn't answer.
I have tried to get my money back since end of last year.
What can I do now?

Withdrawal requests, e-mails and calls are not answered.
I opened a account to run a robot. But as I saw, the robot is not good for my profile and my amount money.
I don´t know why, but the manager (Luisana Cordoba) decided to open two accounts (321412,331472), one with US$500 and other with US$1.000, respectively.
I tried to get my money back, but it's impossible. I have all e-mails exchanged with the manager. Even the e-mails I sent and her didn't answer.
I have tried to get my money back since end of last year.
What can I do now?

If you deposited with credit card try a charge back otherwise you're toast. Kiss the money goodbye. Youtradefx has had a scam rating for a long time. Anybody is crazy or stupid giving them any money! Good luck

Back