Youtradefx

arviter

Recruit
[langtitle=it]Youtradefx[/langtitle]

Some months ago I opened an account with Youtradefx. When i decided to close it I found it not possible because they simply do not reply to my request.
They keep my money and I feel being scammed. Any advice apropos?

Some months ago I opened an account with Youtradefx. When i decided to close it I found it not possible because they simply do not reply to my request.

Can you please share few more details so we can judge whats going on with your case ?

Dear Mr. Salim Raheem,
the problem is quite simple. I have opened an account, I have funded it and I cannot get back the money that I have transferred because youtradefx refuse to follow my instruction to close my account. I have never experienced a situation like this. They are delinquent. Thank you for your interest.

I think a formal invitation to YouTrade is in order here.

Dear Sir,

Please provide me with your full name and account number and please explain what exactly happened.

I will then look into your complaint and attempt to solve it as soon as possible.

If you have private information that you do not want to post in the forum you can send it to me at:
georgeb@ytfx.com

Best Regards,
George Becker

Dear Sir,

Please provide me with your full name and account number and please explain what exactly happened.

I will then look into your complaint and attempt to solve it as soon as possible.

If you have private information that you do not want to post in the forum you can send it to me at:
georgeb@ytfx.com

Best Regards,
George Becker
Mi tolga una curiosita... quanti trader di questo forum ha aiutato?
Secondo me neanche uno... come si può ben notare lei racconta solo balle..!!!

I have found that YoutradeFx is a decent broker and I continue to use them. That said they do have drawbacks, primarily, they do not allow scalping or news trading and they take about 3 weeks to process withdrawals. Although the withdrawal processing time is longer then it should be, I have always gotten my money. As many of you know, there is something to be said about that.

Last edited:
YTFX is a company I don't trust at all, we have tried to solve issues with them here in FPA but they tried just to fool us as they fooled you and many others.

Dear Sir,
the number of my account is 159732 If you want to have more information you can contact mr. Maretti or Mr Benedetti or Mr Novelli. They can give you all necessary information. The case is simple I gave notice to close my account, I repeat "my account" to the above pople on the 29th July 3013 and they should have done this.
I have never received any reply. That's all. Regards. A.V.

Back