Youtube channel "OPÇÕES DE BINÁRIO" is SCAM!

Elbasco

Suspicious person
[langtitle=es]Youtube channel "OPÇÕES DE BINÁRIO" is SCAM![/langtitle]

Hello.
I want to communicate this forum the occurrence of a major fraud involving binary options, which affect my youtube channel.
My channel is called "Escolatrader", and originally has over 130 videos which I wrote about forex and binary options.
There are about a year ago, there was a forger, whose channel is called "Opções de Binário," which copied all my videos and entered a sponsorship link yours without my permission. Already warned several times, but did not care; already complained to youtube, which also has not taken any measure.
I want to make this documented, and the administration of this forum can do something about it, thank you.

Thank's

Doc
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hola.
Quiero comunicar a la este foro la ocurrencia de un gran fraude que involucra las opciones binarias, que afectan a mi canal de youtube.
Mi canal es llamado "Escolatrader", y originalmente tiene más de 130 vídeos que escribí sobre divisas y opciones binarias.
Hay alrededor de hace un año, hubo un falsificador, cuyo canal se llama "Opções de Binário," que copió todos mis videos y entró en un vínculo de patrocinio tuyo sin mi permiso. Ya advertido varias veces, pero no le importaba; ya quejado a youtube, que también no ha tomado ninguna medida.
Quiero hacer esta documentado, y la administración de este foro puedo hacer algo al respecto, gracias a usteds.

Gracias

Doc

In truth you guys " Escolatrader " and " binary options " are Scammers making money with your affiliate links , now get out of here that this is a serious forum. All binary options are scammers and your work is to attract people to these pitfalls .

Hello.
You can not tell how Escolatrader.net makes money because they do not know what you mean; believe that had never harmed by Escolatrader, which has warning text and risks of any investment on their websites. The goal of Escolatrader.net, is to teach technical analysis, through articles and videos free, who seeks us and learn to understand the Forex market or Binary Options with it.
Your comment yes, does it have to be analyzed by the administrator of this forum, it is just unfounded accusations.

Doc

Back