Youtube Live Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, Expert Advisor Forex EA

Hello , i bought thaf EA yesterday . He give me EA but that Fake EA . Its not same like in youtube . IDK how he make magic in youtube . But he s scammer . I complain to him but hes never reply the email or skype . What should we do for stop him ?
We will have to stop him by complaining consistently to YouTube. So far you tube is where he gets most of his victims to see his fake icmarket set up. He keeps changing his links but this bitley link will always take you to the latest video he uploads:

They just changed the name from EXPERT ADVISOR FOREX TRADING...

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. THEY ARE BIG SCAMMERS CHANGING THEIR LINK ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOUTUBE KEEP BLOCKING THEM.

Use this link to always get to their latest link. Then report them to youtube.
tny.sh/et8uCV9

To report them:
1. Select the flag (Report Video)
2. Click Scam/Spam or misleading
3. Select Scam or Fraud
4. Tell Youtube they are scammers and give these FPA links:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/straightsuccessfx-scam.61688/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...rex-trading-ea-expert-advisor-forex-ea.65543/ as well as this thread.

Let us get these guys out of the web. Make forex safe!

Unfortunately that happened to me too. I bought and installed the EA for 399 USD in Bitcoin... it also runs in MT4 but very different from the You Tube video. In response to my question, I was told by email that I need to activate the DLL patch... Since this guide is very complex, I was offered a programmer to help me with it for 150 USD. So I sent this money as well. Since then they have not responded. Today I asked for the EA from another e-mail address .... I was answered IMMEDIATELY that I can buy it for 399 USD.
Now I not only lost the money but also the problem with the running EA which generated 3000 AUD on the 1st day but has just as many trades in the red. Beware of these scammers

need to send a complaint to the police in your country. I already sent it to the FBI.
I have an email with information that it is being analyzed.

now and wait when it will drop.

不幸的是,这也发生在我身上。我以 399 美元的比特币购买并安装了 EA……它也可以在 MT4 中运行,但与 You Tube 视频大不相同。在回答我的问题时,通过电子邮件告诉我我需要激活 DLL 补丁...由于本指南非常复杂,我得到了一名程序员的帮助,费用为 150 美元。所以我也寄了这笔钱。从那以后,他们没有回应。今天我从另一个电子邮件地址询问了 EA .... 我立即得到答复,我可以以 399 美元的价格购买它。
现在我不仅输了钱,而且运行 EA 的问题也在第一天产生了 3000 澳元,但有同样多的交易处于亏损状态。当心这些骗子
Thanks for the forum and not get scammed.can you send me his EA,I want to decompile his EA and see how it works.

Can somebody share his EA,I wanna decompile it.I viewed his live trading for few days and its really impressed(his broker definetly is not IC market coz he dont wanna anyone know his account to avoid broker ban his account and EA)

hello i dont know why you guys Are complaining, , i bought this ea, Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, for 399 usd, on 3rd october 2020, i can tell you this is the best ea eever seen, already, i have made over 1,800% of my deposit.
can u share his EA with me?I dont trust him and afraid to be scammed

can anyone send his EA to me please? I would like to have a test provide the proof either if it is a scam or not. Thanks

Back