Youtube Live Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, Expert Advisor Forex EA

sudheer149

Private
Hello All,

I came to this Live streaming of Expert Advisor Forex EA or Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA.

His Youtube Channel: EXPERT ADVISOR FOREX TRADING

Current Live Video on Youtube: (This keeps changing everytime)

His gmail: expertadvisorforexea@gmail.com

After watching this live streaming, I paid him $399 for the EA. Then He told I need to pay again $150 for the installation of dll file, i.e. EACTA.dll, without this the EA does not run. And for installation of dll file I paid $150, but no response from him after this. He takes payment only thru BTC, so that, his identity is not shown to anyone. Can anybody complain on him and post your responses against this Fraudster here.

Last edited:
The Earlier Post....

[Цитата= " sudheer149, сообщение: 368018, участник: 204688"]
Более Ранний Пост....
[/ЦИТАТА]Hi! You did well to open this branch now when searching in Google everyone will know this fraudster and will not become his victim

Although it would be more correct to name the topic
EXPERT ADVISOR FOREX TRADING Live Stream Scam. It will be better because reviews are searched for by name

The author said that an authorization account or user name is required, that is, an authorization code is required. This should be used in conjunction with the DLL file.
But the buyer did not get these

Hello All,

I came to this Live streaming of Expert Advisor Forex EA or Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA.

His Youtube Channel: EXPERT ADVISOR FOREX TRADING

Current Live Video on Youtube: (This keeps changing everytime)

His gmail: expertadvisorforexea@gmail.com

After watching this live streaming, I paid him $399 for the EA. Then He told I need to pay again $150 for the installation of dll file, i.e. EACTA.dll, without this the EA does not run. And for installation of dll file I paid $150, but no response from him after this. He takes payment only thru BTC, so that, his identity is not shown to anyone. Can anybody complain on him and post your responses against this Fraudster here.

Have you received the ea and authorization code sent by him?

Have you received the ea and authorization code sent by him?

He sent me the EA and code. But, he did not sent me the dll file, i.e. EACTA.dll, without which the EA can not run. And, that is what everybody complaining. The main code should be lying in that EACTA.dll file and he is not sending that file.

The author said that an authorization account or user name is required, that is, an authorization code is required. This should be used in conjunction with the DLL file.
But the buyer did not get these

It also requires EACTA.dll file, to run the EA. Have you received that EACTA.dll file?

Observing the Live stream

1) The Order/Ticket Numbers don't match IC Markets Live or Demo Accounts.

2) Consecutive Order/Ticket Numbers

Very sneaky way he set up the Navigator on the left so Traders can thinks its IC Markets

3) How can price be making a profit if hes Hedged out all the time?

Anyway I contacted him and he said the following.

===============

We are sorry, we do not provide, testings, investor passwords, account statements, myfxbook, myfxblue , screenshots etc , due to trading copying. etc and other boycotting used by traders.

We have our live account trading live on youtube, which you can watch for as long as you wish.

You can watch our live trading for 6 months. its all the same thing.

Full details of our ea are explained on the youtube page. You get exactly same trades and results like our live trading showing live.

=================

" Due to trade Copying " they wont show any performance stats. But show live on you tube...

See Screenshot and times and orfder numbers

RED = Consecutive not even one digit out

BLUE = See within 4 minutes are you saying IC Markets only had 16 Orders
( see difference between times and order numbers )

Impossible ...

The Gap between order number and Times and i compared IC Markets Live & Demo CURRENT order Numbers and they are WAY OFF..

Definitely Using a SCAM BROKER

Attachments

• order numbers.png
    order numbers.png
    231 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Back