Youtube Live Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, Expert Advisor Forex EA

Also, the broker is not clear of that account. It shows ICMarkets, but I suspect it is not that. He might have registered a broker and using a account of his own broker company, and manipulating all the trades. Because, such strategy can never give profits. I am observing this for too long.

He keeps changing the video. This bitley link will always take you to where the latest vidoe is:
tny.sh/et8uCV9
The best we can do to stop them now is to continue to report them to youtube. I constantly check and report them to YouTube.

To report scam, click on the flag icon below the video > Report > spam/misleading > Scam/fraud. Lets bring down this foolish business!

Hello,

I bought also. I have got the following e-mail to activate the DLL library.

You should activate the dll on the ea and also activate the dll patch for the licence. ie, dll patch to reg of pc or vps and then the complete setfile , as exactly our settings aill appear from the DLL library and sync with your licence to work. then you can only change lot size or pair, but the default settings has exactly our settings,

Also make sure your pc or vps has latest java installed

Dll patch below;

package jnahelloworldDLL;

import com.sun.jna.Library;
import com.sun.jna.Native;
import com.sun.jna.NativeLong;
import com.sun.jna.Platform;
import com.sun.jna.*;

/** Simple example of native library declaration and usage. */
public class Main {
public interface simpleDLL extends Library {
simpleDLL INSTANCE = (simpleDLL) Native.loadLibrary(
(Platform.isWindows() ? "simpleDLL" : "simpleDLLLinuxPort"), simpleDLL.class);
// it's possible to check the platform on which program runs, for example purposes we assume that there's a linux port of the library (it's not attached to the downloadable project)
byte giveVoidPtrGetChar(Pointer param); // char giveVoidPtrGetChar(void* param);
int giveVoidPtrGetInt(Pointer param); //int giveVoidPtrGetInt(void* param);
int giveIntGetInt(int a); // int giveIntGetInt(int a);
void simpleCall(); // void simpleCall();
}

public static void main(String[] args) {

simpleDLL sdll = simpleDLL.INSTANCE;

sdll.simpleCall(); // call of void function

int a = 3;
int result1 = sdll.giveIntGetInt(a); // calling function with int parameter&result
System.out.println("giveIntGetInt("+a+"): " + result1);

String testStr = "ToBeOrNotToBe";
Memory mTest = new Memory(testStr.length()+1); // '+1' remember about extra byte for \0 character!
mTest.setString(0, testStr);
String testReturn = mTest.getString(0); // you can see that String got properly stored in Memory object
System.out.println("String in Memory:"+testReturn);

Memory intMem = new Memory(4); // allocating space
intMem.setInt(0, 666); // setting allocated memory to an integer
Pointer intPointer = intMem.getPointer(0);

int int1 = sdll.giveVoidPtrGetInt(Pointer.NULL); // passing null, getting default result
System.out.println("giveVoidPtrGetInt(null):" + int1);
int int2 = sdll.giveVoidPtrGetInt(intMem); // passing int stored in Memory object, getting it back
//int int2 = sdll.giveVoidPtrGetInt(intPointer); causes JVM crash, use memory object directly!
System.out.println("giveVoidPtrGetInt(666):" + int2);

byte char1 = sdll.giveVoidPtrGetChar(Pointer.NULL); // passing null, getting default result
byte char2 = sdll.giveVoidPtrGetChar(mTest); // passing string stored in Memory object, getting first letter

System.out.println("giveVoidPtrGetChar(null):" + (char)char1);
System.out.println("giveVoidPtrGetChar('ToBeOrNotToBe'):" + (char)char2);

}

Somebody know how should do this?

Hi I bought this too , and it took trades , but it was not hedging like the youtube channel
I did too lol, it doesn't hedge & the trades don't open as same as him even if they don't hedge. he hasn't been online since Christmas. I have started with micro pips and make like 50$ since Christmas. with one in red. the trades do not close the same as him too & i have to close them manually. my expert report is the same as others that have shared here. even the settings of the ea are very vague not sure what they even mean because there is no way you can manage your risk with this EA & the trades open with 1000 pips TP with no SL. So its quite obvious that the EA on Youtube is different to the one he sells to people. Also if u notice the EA copy right under a name called Boris Russia when I check on mql5.com I cant find this on the website.

I just wanted to understand how he does it
today in a few minutes he had made twenty four thousand dollars
the EA he uses is purely a hedge one. the one he sells. opens based on PA which is not bad i been using it for 2 weeks now and i kind of made +200$ on it already with 0.01 lot size. although you have to keep an eye on the trades because there is no SL only TP & has no option to set SL where as u can set how many TP pips u need.

Back