Youtube Live Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, Expert Advisor Forex EA

hello i dont know why you guys Are complaining, , i bought this ea, Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, for 399 usd, on 3rd october 2020, i can tell you this is the best ea eever seen, already, i have made over 1,800% of my deposit.

i am tryna get advice if they are legit or they are just another petty scam please who has an experience with them

what do you get by putting this. there are a lot of people talking about what I buy.
it would be much simpler for you to put evidence or at least help your colleagues.
Im not sure what your on about, if the EA worked fine i think no one would have complained or even been here. Your the only one that said the ea worked well it works but not as the one as it should. I tried and tested it. Well good luck to you if it hedges and takes trades as it does. Also if it works for you i think you should help ppl for who the ea doesnt work.

hello i dont know why you guys Are complaining, , i bought this ea, Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, for 399 usd, on 3rd october 2020, i can tell you this is the best ea eever seen, already, i have made over 1,800% of my deposit.
Fooooool. send the proof. You foolish scammer. Repent before you rot in hell

i am tryna get advice if they are legit or they are just another petty scam please who has an experience with them
Don't even think about it. They are 100000% illegitimate! You will never get anything from this guy. He has NOTHING! He is a complete scam. Stay clear!

Don't even think about it. They are 100000% illegitimate! You will never get anything from this guy. He has NOTHING! He is a complete scam. Stay clear!
Offcourse if you gonna ask them if they are legit they will say yes. They dont have a website nor share amy history of EA
Ignor him. He goes by many fake names online. A lot of his profiles on MQL4 have already been removed by the moderators there. He is a very audacious, wicked scammer. Simply avoid him and report him consistently. Lets not make him succeed.

This bitley link will always take you to their latest video. tny.sh/et8uCV9 . The best we can do is to be checking every now and again, dislike the youtube videos, and then report scam to Youtube. To report scam, click on the flag icon below the video > Report > spam/misleading > Scam/fraud. Lets bring down this foolish business!

Back