Youtube Live Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, Expert Advisor Forex EA

Hello , i bought thaf EA yesterday . He give me EA but that Fake EA . Its not same like in youtube . IDK how he make magic in youtube . But he s scammer . I complain to him but hes never reply the email or skype . What should we do for stop him ?

Hello , i bought thaf EA yesterday . He give me EA but that Fake EA . Its not same like in youtube . IDK how he make magic in youtube . But he s scammer . I complain to him but hes never reply the email or skype . What should we do for stop him ?
Always research before buying anything just like how you would do to buy a phone

money never refund
We only to do is Inform the world of his tricks

Those EA that work, the developers will not want to share with anyone else because they want to keep a very low profile and avoid Brokers from banning the EA.

Would you tell the whole world if you have a goose that lay golden eggs?

hello i dont know why you guys Are complaining, , i bought this ea, Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA, for 399 usd, on 3rd october 2020, i can tell you this is the best ea eever seen, already, i have made over 1,800% of my deposit.
could you please post information to help me with the settings?

E ele usa de sacanage e não entrega ...mas eu conseguir com outra fonte da Rússia paguei 500 usd muito caro mas com código pra fazer tudo

Back