YoYo - yoyousdt.com - yoyoforbaby.com - huobi.fm

Stefanos

Private
My contribution will be a little longer, but it must be so that you understand what it is about.
I met a girl from Shanghai via datingsite. Her name on WhatsApp is Li Han. Whatsapp nr: +852 6938 6873. After a few days of ordinary conversation and getting to know her, she started telling me about virtual currency and big earnings. She suggested that I open a demo account and show me how it works. I agreed then out of curiosity because we had really good contact in the beginning and I gained trust in her. She gave me the Whatsapp number +852 5648 4173 from customer service and said they would do it for me.
I contacted customer service and they were kind and here is a small part of the communication between us:
[09:34, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, before opening a simulated trading account, you need to open a real trading account.
[09:34, 2020-07-17] YoYo: The following information is required to open a trading
account
Name:
Telephone:
E-mail:
I sent the necessary information.
[09:40, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Yes, sir. Your information has been submitted and your account and password will be sent to you within one hour. Please wait.
[09:47, 2020-07-17] app.yoyousdt.com/p/A02f1lv9a17
[09:48, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, you can open this website on your mobile phone and download the latest trading App.
Please remember this App is for real trading account.
[09:48, 2020-07-17] YoYo: If you need simulated trading software, please let me know
[10:04, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Okay, sir.
Your trading account has been applied for.
Login account: 46706991358
Initial password: 123456.
Trading website address: yoyoforbaby.com remember to change your password
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Your simulated trading account has been applied.
Login account: 963753
Simulated trading address: mn.yoyoforbaby.com (The simulated account will be closed automatically after five days)
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, please pay attention to the difference between real trading websites and simulated trading websites, remember not to confuse them, and wish you a pleasant transaction.
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: There are 50,000 simulated trading funds in the simulated trading account.
[10:06, 2020-07-17] YoYo: app.yoyousdt.com/p/A04mn9pfhq7
[10:06, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, you can open this website on your mobile phone and download the latest simulation trading App.
Please remember this App is for simulation trading account.
I tried the demo account and I can say that I was satisfied.
My “girlfriend,” “friend” Lee advised me to invest $ 4,500 and she $ 3,000 into my trading account and I accepted.
After 2-3 days I saw on my trading account that it has $ 7500. Until then, everything functioned normally and without problems.
Before I started trading some suspicion was born in me and I decided to withdraw my invested money, i.e. $ 4500.
I contacted customer service again and asked for help with this. They were kind and explained to me how to do it through their portal yoyoforbaby.com
Now the first problem arises.
There are two variants of returning money directly to my bank account in Sweden and another variant, The wallet address.
I applied for a refund directly to my bank account in Sweden.
Custmer service advises me that if I use a direct transfer to my bank account that I will then pay some fees in Swden and if I use The wallet address that the fees are not paid and that the whole process takes 2 hours. I agreed to that and then with the help of customer service I had to open another trading account code
huobi.fm/en-us/

From that trading account with Huobi, my customer service withdrew all the money of $ 4,500 to my bank account in Sweden.
He said it would take a few days. That's the last I heard from customer service.
The money never arrived in my account.
Customer service does not read or reply to my messages.
My so-called girlfriend doesn’t read or reply to my messages.
All links I received from customer service during registration and downloading of the trading application have stopped working.
The trading app on my phone still exists but my trading account has been deleted and no longer exists.
I would like to know if anyone has had similar experiences with yoyoforbaby.com

Attachments

• Li Han2.jpeg
    Li Han2.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Li Han1.jpeg
    Li Han1.jpeg
    376.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Li Han.jpeg
    Li Han.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 14
My contribution will be a little longer, but it must be so that you understand what it is about.
I met a girl from Shanghai via datingsite. Her name on WhatsApp is Li Han. Whatsapp nr: +852 6938 6873. After a few days of ordinary conversation and getting to know her, she started telling me about virtual currency and big earnings. She suggested that I open a demo account and show me how it works. I agreed then out of curiosity because we had really good contact in the beginning and I gained trust in her. She gave me the Whatsapp number +852 5648 4173 from customer service and said they would do it for me.
I contacted customer service and they were kind and here is a small part of the communication between us:
[09:34, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, before opening a simulated trading account, you need to open a real trading account.
[09:34, 2020-07-17] YoYo: The following information is required to open a trading
account
Name:
Telephone:
E-mail:
This is not new, We are getting lots of complaints regarding the same.

Looks like they are changing the game right now by not only opening up in websites but on apps. Sending you links that are not traceable.

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: complaint@sfc.

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Really sorry to hear this man, these scams are so cruel.
Wish you all the luck in the world getting this back.

Really sorry to hear this man, these scams are so cruel.
Wish you all the luck in the world getting this back.
Thank you very much.
Fortunately, this is not about big money ??
I made a report to the Hong Kong police. I honestly don’t expect thieves to be caught.

Thank you very much.
Fortunately, this is not about big money ??
I made a report to the Hong Kong police. I honestly don’t expect thieves to be caught.

They will be caught, you are not the only victim and a lot of these criminals are conducting it in Hong Kong, it might not be today or a year but they are going to pay for what they did. Trust the system brother.

account
Name:
Telephone:
E-mail:
[09:40, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Yes, sir. Your information has been submitted and your account and password will be sent to you within one hour. Please wait.
[09:47, 2020-07-17] app.yoyousdt.com/p/A02f1lv9a17
[09:48, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, you can open this website on your mobile phone and download the latest trading App.
Please remember this App is for real trading account.
[09:48, 2020-07-17] YoYo: If you need simulated trading software, please let me know
[10:04, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Okay, sir.
Your trading account has been applied for.
Login account: 46706991358
Trading website address: yoyoforbaby.com remember to change your password
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Your simulated trading account has been applied.
Login account: 963753
Simulated trading address: mn.yoyoforbaby.com (The simulated account will be closed automatically after five days)
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, please pay attention to the difference between real trading websites and simulated trading websites, remember not to confuse them, and wish you a pleasant transaction.
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: There are 50,000 simulated trading funds in the simulated trading account.
[10:06, 2020-07-17] YoYo: app.yoyousdt.com/p/A04mn9pfhq7
[10:06, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, you can open this website on your mobile phone and download the latest simulation trading App.
Please remember this App is for simulation trading account.
I tried the demo account and I can say that I was satisfied.
My “girlfriend,” “friend” Lee advised me to invest $ 4,500 and she $ 3,000 into my trading account and I accepted.
After 2-3 days I saw on my trading account that it has $ 7500. Until then, everything functioned normally and without problems.
Before I started trading some suspicion was born in me and I decided to withdraw my invested money, i.e. $ 4500.
I contacted customer service again and asked for help with this. They were kind and explained to me how to do it through their portal yoyoforbaby.com
Now the first problem arises.
There are two variants of returning money directly to my bank account in Sweden and another variant, The wallet address.
I applied for a refund directly to my bank account in Sweden.
Custmer service advises me that if I use a direct transfer to my bank account that I will then pay some fees in Swden and if I use The wallet address that the fees are not paid and that the whole process takes 2 hours. I agreed to that and then with the help of customer service I had to open another trading account code
huobi.fm/en-us/

Hi Stefanos

In a similar situation as you; however my story started about a month ago.

Initially invested around several hundred on the account, and the person that I met provided me with trading pointers, which led to a profit of around 20% on the first transaction. According to the person I met, the trading pointers are provided by an analyst working for the site whose analyst services are paid by a relative, but they share the trading pointers with a small group. Initially this aroused my suspicions but other legit platforms have "copy trading" where you can copy the trades of other analysts as well.

After the first transaction, I withdrew $100 as a trial to a crypto wallet and this succeeded. I have thus far invested around 5k and made a few more profitable trades based on the information provided.

The person I met is encouraging me to invest more with the platform, which I am very wary of, stating that her relative had been using the platform now for over a year. Very interstingly is that based on the month long conversation with her, she has not slipped up in saying something and then changing her story later.

I have used all that I can to see if it is a scam, including checking the website history. The site yoyoforbaby has a history of over 5 years being registered; however, around 5-6 years ago it was a totally different site, such as an infomercial type site and nothing to do with trading or crypto. I have also been contacted by the site customer service to say that they have now moved to a different site URL. The host server and IP is still the same as yoyoforbaby though. New url is yoyo-ex.com

Also, I have had lengthy discussions with the customer service (a different whatsapp number), and it seems that if I recommend a person onto the platform, as the person doing the introduction I will get a small percentage of the money deposited.

I also had a technical trading issue with the site, and asked the person I met to see if her relative could check it out to see what the issue was and gave my user ID and order ID. With that info they were able to determine and check what happened which means they have access to the platform.

Questions :
1. What currency pair did you/were you going to be trading in Stefanos?
2. I have used alibaba during its early years when it also felt like a scam website, but now it's a global name - So short of withdrawing all the money in the account, my dilemma is what else can I do to check the legitimacy of the website and if it is a scam? It seems like a lot of hassle to create a trading platform to scam people? Also, the site URL changes relatively frequently which is a major red flag to me, but then if it's a scam, why bother to tell "users" the new URL?

Any ideas?

Back