YoYo - yoyousdt.com - yoyoforbaby.com - huobi.fm

Al.
"Did you trade by yourself or ask her trade for you?" = We traded together: she would purchase PDM in real-time and I would do as she suggested.

"Did you receive the data from her before you trade" : No, i did not receive any info in advance; it was all in real-time.

"I refuse to pay other half" : A lot? (do not tell me if you don't want to; i'm curious of course).

"She wants to sue me" : lol, tell her she can sue me too.

Al, i regret to have to be the one to tell you that you have lost any money you sent her. And do not send her any more. Moreover, she is still active on DateinAsia; i have reported her, so let's see.

Morris
Hi Morris
I meet her from chinalovecupid.com
Because she invest money ony account . So she trade for me sometime.
We gain so much money in a short time.
But the last trade we lost it all plus left big Ballance .
I asked Yoyo how to withdraw the money a night before I lost everything.
They told me I have to get her authorization from her.
Because she invest money on my account.
Al

Hi Morris
I meet her from chinalovecupid.com
Because she invest money ony account . So she trade for me sometime.
We gain so much money in a short time.
But the last trade we lost it all plus left big Ballance .
I asked Yoyo how to withdraw the money a night before I lost everything.
They told me I have to get her authorization from her.
Because she invest money on my account.
Al
Al.
"We gain so much money in a short time" = Actually, Not so... there is no "trading" in the real sense of the word. She is the one manipulating the market. This PDM market is a fake market.

She did the same thing with me; we "made money" on 2 occasions, then she "lost" money on the 3rd occasion which, paradoxically, had the effect of convincing me even more that she was genuine (although she blew it by getting very annoyed when i only invested a few hundred euro; she started almost insulting me, and this is what made me suspicious of her.... ).

I just reported to police and they told me if she or Yoyo sue me . I need to hire a lawyer.
And maybe I chat with a man instead a woman from China.
Al

I just reported to police and they told me if she or Yoyo sue me . I need to hire a lawyer.
And maybe I chat with a man instead a woman from China.
Al
Well, i'm sure i was in contact with a female; in fact, we chatted a number of times using video.
I assume that the "Customer Service" is run by a man (possibly living in Macau).
They are not going to sue you... of course not.

Well, i'm sure i was in contact with a female; in fact, we chatted a number of times using video.
I assume that the "Customer Service" is run by a man (possibly living in Macau).
They are not going to sue you... of course not.
I just got WA from hongkong attorney and he ask me go Hongkong court .

Hi Mate do you have to pay your balance on your trading account ?
Hi

apologies been not following this thread lately
I have paid the fraud guys of yoyoforbaby via crypto currency that’s the reason I was unable to retrieve or claim my money back
So if you are doing any transaction to any fraud chinese girls or crypto companies refrain as they just take the crypto currency make you invest and then vanish

Back