YoYo - yoyousdt.com - yoyoforbaby.com - huobi.fm

Hi Shish
Do you have balance on your account ?
I have big balance on my yoyo-ex.com and I need advice please.
Thanks
Alex
Hi alex

when I have last seen in aug 1st week I used to have balance of 5000usdt on yoyoforbaby website and then the website is down and then no replies from
Fraud ladies and the fraud customer service lady I’ve completely lost 3000£ which I did invest with them and no way I could trace them people. Im
Hoping Hongkong police are still
Working on this case to trace that fraud lady who’s done these things

I got scam trading pdm and now I have big balance on my trading account I have to pay to yoyo-ex.com
I need advice please.
Thanks
The website used to be called as yoyoforbaby.com mate now it’s yoyo-ex.com it’s same layout so don’t bother paying any money it’s a scam and fraud I did report the new website to HK police hoping they could find them and get our money back

My contribution will be a little longer, but it must be so that you understand what it is about.
I met a girl from Shanghai via datingsite. Her name on WhatsApp is Li Han. Whatsapp nr: +852 6938 6873. After a few days of ordinary conversation and getting to know her, she started telling me about virtual currency and big earnings. She suggested that I open a demo account and show me how it works. I agreed then out of curiosity because we had really good contact in the beginning and I gained trust in her. She gave me the Whatsapp number +852 5648 4173 from customer service and said they would do it for me.
I contacted customer service and they were kind and here is a small part of the communication between us:
[09:34, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, before opening a simulated trading account, you need to open a real trading account.
[09:34, 2020-07-17] YoYo: The following information is required to open a trading
account
Name:
Telephone:
E-mail:
I sent the necessary information.
[09:40, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Yes, sir. Your information has been submitted and your account and password will be sent to you within one hour. Please wait.
[09:47, 2020-07-17] app.yoyousdt.com/p/A02f1lv9a17
[09:48, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, you can open this website on your mobile phone and download the latest trading App.
Please remember this App is for real trading account.
[09:48, 2020-07-17] YoYo: If you need simulated trading software, please let me know
[10:04, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Okay, sir.
Your trading account has been applied for.
Login account: 46706991358
Initial password: 123456.
Trading website address: yoyoforbaby.com remember to change your password
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Your simulated trading account has been applied.
Login account: 963753
Initial password: 123456.
Simulated trading address: mn.yoyoforbaby.com (The simulated account will be closed automatically after five days)
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, please pay attention to the difference between real trading websites and simulated trading websites, remember not to confuse them, and wish you a pleasant transaction.
[10:05, 2020-07-17] YoYo: There are 50,000 simulated trading funds in the simulated trading account.
[10:06, 2020-07-17] YoYo: app.yoyousdt.com/p/A04mn9pfhq7
[10:06, 2020-07-17] YoYo: Sir, you can open this website on your mobile phone and download the latest simulation trading App.
Please remember this App is for simulation trading account.
I tried the demo account and I can say that I was satisfied.
My “girlfriend,” “friend” Lee advised me to invest $ 4,500 and she $ 3,000 into my trading account and I accepted.
After 2-3 days I saw on my trading account that it has $ 7500. Until then, everything functioned normally and without problems.
Before I started trading some suspicion was born in me and I decided to withdraw my invested money, i.e. $ 4500.
I contacted customer service again and asked for help with this. They were kind and explained to me how to do it through their portal yoyoforbaby.com
Now the first problem arises.
There are two variants of returning money directly to my bank account in Sweden and another variant, The wallet address.
I applied for a refund directly to my bank account in Sweden.
Custmer service advises me that if I use a direct transfer to my bank account that I will then pay some fees in Swden and if I use The wallet address that the fees are not paid and that the whole process takes 2 hours. I agreed to that and then with the help of customer service I had to open another trading account code
huobi.fm/en-us/

From that trading account with Huobi, my customer service withdrew all the money of $ 4,500 to my bank account in Sweden.
He said it would take a few days. That's the last I heard from customer service.
The money never arrived in my account.
Customer service does not read or reply to my messages.
My so-called girlfriend doesn’t read or reply to my messages.
All links I received from customer service during registration and downloading of the trading application have stopped working.
The trading app on my phone still exists but my trading account has been deleted and no longer exists.
I would like to know if anyone has had similar experiences with yoyoforbaby.com
Mate just seen this website yoyo-ex.com
Which is same as yoyoforbaby
Give it a try login and see or report this website to police hope they can trace them
Idiots who took our money

The website is now changed to yoyo-ex.com and it’s same layout as yoyoforbaby.com
I reported to local police and they told me not to send them money anymore
Plus the police asking for the collection account yoyo give me to send them the balance.
I already contacted the law firm about this matter and the checked yoyo-ex.com is a scammer . They collect your bank card number so they can withdraw money from your account..
Cancel your bank card or debit card Asap.
AL

Hi
In the picture you can see at which address Yo Yo customer service withdrew my money.
Withdrew adress: 0xff6743718fb404ac6325ea1550c8df637215c3d6.
Is it possible to know who received the money based on this address?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-08-07 at 10.30.12.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-07 at 10.30.12.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi
In the picture you can see at which address Yo Yo customer service withdrew my money.
Did you report this to HK police? I’m afraid that website is still running online yoyo-ex despite me complained to HK police don’t understand how do they work

I am sure there is some one innocent already losing money on that fraud website

Hi
Did you send them a check ?
Is Yoyo withdraw your money thru your debit card ?
I cancelled my bank card or Debit card right away..

Did you send them a check ?
Is Yoyo withdraw your money thru your debit card ?
I cancelled my bank card or Debit card right away..
I asked to withdraw my money from my trade acount on YoYo forbaby.
If you read what I wrote when I started this thread then you will understand.
In short, their customer service “helped” me withdraw my money.
He first transferred the money to Huobi and then to this address:
0xff6743718fb404ac6325ea1550c8df637215c3d6
Since then, both customer service and YoYoforbaby and my money have disappeared (4300 usd)

Did you report this to HK police? I’m afraid that website is still running online yoyo-ex despite me complained to HK police don’t understand how do they work

I am sure there is some one innocent already losing money on that fraud website
Yes, everything was reported to HK Police.
I wrote about that earlier.
So please post here everything related to YoYoforbaby

Back