ytfx Scammed me!!

marlo.wagdy

Recruit
To: jonathanl@ytfx.com
Subject: Marlo Wagdy (urgent)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:46:07 +0200

Dear Mr. Jonathan,
I read from FPA that you can help me in withdrawing my money. Briefly I asked to withdraw my money since 6 of may the amount is 1023$ my account number my name is 202751 and since that time I got no any kind of response from the company only the following email and the attached trading history:

To: marlo.wagdy@hotmail.com
Subject: Withdrawal Request
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 18:39:34 +0200

Dear Marlo slama

Your withdrawal request in the amount of $1023.92 has been successfully received by YouTradeFX's compliance and financial departments.
Your referance number is: 2838812

In order to make your withdrawal as easy and smooth as possible, you will receive an email within the next 3-5 business days confirming that your withdrawal has either been approved (sent) or denied (remanded).

You can contact your account manager or our 24/6 support should you have any questions or concerns:
E-mail: support@youtradefx.com
Phone: +44-203-3183333
Fax: +44-207-7859329

YouTradeFX is proud to count you amongst our traders and wish you successful trading,
Sincerely,
The YouTradeFX Team

I want to share you also the emails that I received from my account manager Omar Ameen after withdrawal request:

To: marlo.wagdy@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Withdrawal Request
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 14:31:49 +0000

انت قدمت طلب سحب وانا وافقت عليه الان الدعم الفني والغرفة المالية يسحب المبلغ من الحساب
انا ما عاد عندي اي عمل بالمحفظة او معك ما بتعامل مع شخص ما بكون واقف بوعده
وانا مش مجبر ارد عليك على كل ايميل انت بترسله
من تجاهي تعاملك الان من ناحية المبلغ مع الشركة نفسها

مع السلامة

Omar Ameen |Account Manager
Tel:+44 (203) 3183303 Ext: 346
Fax: +44 (208) 0430276
OmarA@ytfx.com
Find on Facebook Skype UsYOUTRADEFX_AR

I received also a phone call from him he was totally insulting me and refused to give 1% support and was very perfect in increasing my concerns and making me angry more and more.

I tried to chat with the customer service no answer!! the telephone put me on waiting until I lose all my credit!! even support@ytfx.com no answer also although I emailed the same email from different email and instantly answered my inquiry regarding the minimum deposit amount!!!. Now I am lost and no one listing me and I just need my money!! does that much!!. Please do not disappoint me also. By the way the company disabled my account!!!

I have the feeling that YouTradeFx has fully embraced the "deposit only" model of business operations.

Johnny Logjam's role now seems to be primarily to delay traders from filing complaints with police, regulator, banks, and credit card companies.

I have the feeling that YouTradeFx has fully embraced the "deposit only" model of business operations.

Johnny Logjam's role now seems to be primarily to delay traders from filing complaints with police, regulator, banks, and credit card companies.

YouTradeFx is Scam Company, I dont understand why people are still trading with them :(

Finally, we know the guy who was here and advertise he can help YTFX victims to get back their money is also scam... Poor you, too many YTFX cases here...

how can omar ameen say that to a client, telling you that he has nothing to do with you and he is not obligated to answer your emails, thats a really bad way to treat a client. and yeah ytfx is done for and i hope no more victims will be added but sadly there are more joining i guess!

Back