• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Yunma Tianlong Scam (Director Exposed - MKJ Global, East-Century, ETHBTCforex, Allbright, Aglance and several others)

I am having an issue with a company
It looks like my son was taken in by a woman on Facebook and she took out a $100,000 loan in his name (with his driver's license number) with a company called Power Function Capital. The British registration number on the Power Function's site 13453338 is registered to ITE Global Limited not Power Function Capital. ITE Global Limited officers are part of Yunma Tianlong International Consulting. We sent Power Function an email telling them we thought it was a scam and were not paying on the loan. Now my son has received an email from their attorney James M. Minimoto demanding payment. On the website the attorney appears to work for a legit Japanese International Law firm. Sorry I haven't read everyone's posts. Anyone else getting pursued by attorney's who work for the scammer?
The lawyer is also a scammer don't pay anything, cancel credit cards and change drivers licence number

It looks like my son was taken in by a woman on Facebook and she took out a $100,000 loan in his name (with his driver's license number) with a company called Power Function Capital. The British registration number on the Power Function's site 13453338 is registered to ITE Global Limited not Power Function Capital. ITE Global Limited officers are part of Yunma Tianlong International Consulting. We sent Power Function an email telling them we thought it was a scam and were not paying on the loan. Now my son has received an email from their attorney James M. Minimoto demanding payment. On the website the attorney appears to work for a legit Japanese International Law firm. Sorry I haven't read everyone's posts. Anyone else getting pursued by attorney's who work for the scammer?
Can you explain what happened exactly, number one thing to do is to not pay anything and tell us what happened. The Punisher will be here soon to help.

Beginning in March 2022, my son was drawn into taking out loans and making investments with this company through what I have come to learn is a romance scam, but in China, according to globalantiscam.org, is well-known as a Pig Slaughter Scam. This culminated in a Gold market trade on April 17, 2022 in which my son appears to have made $600,000 in cryptocurrency in a few hours of trading. Power Function now claims that he owes them $100,000 in loan repayments, and he is not allowed withdraw or use any of the $600,000 to repay it. All paperwork for this loan in my son’s name, was written by the same person whom he met on Facebook, who introduced him to Power Function and who instructed him on how and when to make trades. Power Function are also saying he now owes interest on the loan and are threatening tax implications should they liquidate the loan. I believe this entire process was a scam after consulting a private attorney and advice from the Attorney General’s Office for the State of Washington

Assuming you are from the US, you should contact the FBI via IC3 and more importantly you should contact the Attorney Generals Office for the State you live in. The Attorney General can get involved immediately to help you and your son. If you are not from the US, please let us know what country you are from.

Assuming you are from the US, you should contact the FBI via IC3 and more importantly you should contact the Attorney Generals Office for the State you live in. The Attorney General can get involved immediately to help you and your son. If you are not from the US, please let us know what country you are from.
Thanks. We are registering a complaint with State of Wash. AG. I also posted a more complete description of events.

Thanks. We are registering a complaint with State of Wash. AG. I also posted a more complete description of events.
So the main bodies I recommend you contact, since you are in the US are as follows: FINRA, FTC, FBI via IC3, CFTC and Attorney General. You can also contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) and they have free live chat on their website to help all victims.

DO NOT pay anything to the law firm, scammers or anyone else regarding the loan. Obviously a financial crime was committed and the bank has some level of liability. When you take a loan, you sign a ton of disclosures therefore who signed the disclosures? Tell the law firm to send you a copy of all disclosures signed with the financial institution to secure this loan. Sounds like an empty threat but remain strong and fight these people legally.

So the main bodies I recommend you contact, since you are in the US are as follows: FINRA, FTC, FBI via IC3, CFTC and Attorney General. You can also contact the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO) and they have free live chat on their website to help all victims.

DO NOT pay anything to the law firm, scammers or anyone else regarding the loan. Obviously a financial crime was committed and the bank has some level of liability. When you take a loan, you sign a ton of disclosures therefore who signed the disclosures? Tell the law firm to send you a copy of all disclosures signed with the financial institution to secure this loan. Sounds like an empty threat but remain strong and fight these people legally.
Also tell the law firm to show you proof the funds were deposited into a bank account with your sons name on it including the bank account number, amount, date of the deposit, etc. Start pushing on them to show you all documentation which in turn further documents the crime.

Also tell the law firm to show you proof the funds were deposited into a bank account with your sons name on it including the bank account number, amount, date of the deposit, etc. Start pushing on them to show you all documentation which in turn further documents the crime.
Thanks. This direct advice is really helpful.

They are saying the loan was with Power Function Capital itself rather than a bank. Should I still pursue the request for proof of deposit into a bank account?

Back