• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Yunma Tianlong Scam (Director Exposed - MKJ Global, East-Century, ETHBTCforex, Allbright, Aglance and several others)

I am having an issue with a company
There are enough threads on FPA about scam brokers being ran by Yunma Tianlong that it's time to have a designated thread about this company. I am not aware of an actual fake broker by the name of Yunma however Yunma Tianlong is listed as a Director and/or Secretary Company for all of the scam brokers listed below. If you come across Yunma on a business registration or in general, the broker you have been contacted about is a scam. This is a Warning to all investors.

Yunma Tianlong International Consulting Company Limited (aka Yunma Tianlong). You can search FPA for individual threads about all the companies listed below. Li Wen Zhang is a Chinese citizen in Mainland enabling all of these scams to occur and the Director behind Yunma. His date of birth is August 25, 1990 and below you will find his Chinese name and his residential address in Mainland. I am publishing this information in hopes that many of you will go after Li Wen and put him in prison!

云马天龙国际咨询有限公司(又名云马天龙)。您可以在FPA中搜索有关以下所有公司的单个线程。李文章(Li Wen Zhang)是中国大陆的公民,他使所有这些骗局发生,并成为云马的幕后导演。他的出生日期是1990年8月25日,在下面您可以找到他的中文名字和他在大陆的住址。我正在发布此信息,希望你们中的许多人会追捕李雯并将其囚禁!

Yunma Tianlong - runs the following scam brokers
Clearing Falcon
Knights Services Group
Business Choice Partners Group
GPI Markets
Allbright Financial FX
ETHBTCFOREX (EthBtc Investment Limited)
Valley Tech Spec
East-Century
JialEjia Trading Limited
Aglance (AGG)
MKJ Global

View attachment 65217

View attachment 65212
View attachment 65213

View attachment 65214

View attachment 65216
Thanks for sharing - one to keep an eye out in the future.

Yes please add those 2 companies to the list. Flying Hummingbird Co, Ltd has Yunma Tianlong as their secretary and Effortwe Global is the new broker website after Flying Hummingbird stopped in June 11, 2021. I have customer service chat saying they are the same broker and a company report proving the secretary link with Yunma Tianlong
I got wished a happy life too as East Century group scam broker was stealing my money .

Tôi bổ sung thêm công ty có liên quan đến Yunma Tianlong, đó là công ty Fogee Limited

find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13342388/officers

1627709404446.png

1627709496046.png

1627709548991.png

Yes , these people are the scum of the earth and have no problem stealing your money . I want to trade again in forex but is the entire system fraudulent?
It takes a lot of time to really understand Forex, it’s not a scam per say but it’s not as easy as all these people trying to sell their classes or giving tips to you on IG and telegram. Watch some legit Forex YouTubers who are not selling you any courses also research thoroughly if you are looking for a broker. Don’t let fake brokers’ lambo and mansion backgrounds fool you.

It takes a lot of time to really understand Forex, it’s not a scam per say but it’s not as easy as all these people trying to sell their classes or giving tips to you on IG and telegram. Watch some legit Forex YouTubers who are not selling you any courses also research thoroughly if you are looking for a broker. Don’t let fake brokers’ lambo and mansion backgrounds fool you.
Makes total sense to me . Thank you

God damn it if only i have came across this thread sooner. I got scammed 120k USD. all my life savings!!!!! my scam method is way different from you guys, its more advance.

God damn it if only i have came across this thread sooner. I got scammed 120k USD. all my life savings!!!!! my scam method is way different from you guys, its more advance.
Sorry about your loss. Can you elaborate ?
Which broker scammed you and how do you know it's linked to Yunma Tianlong ?
Also what is the new method ? A lot of victims read this. If they read something similar to what they're going through, it can help them stop investing and lose less money.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back