• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Yunma Tianlong Scam (Director Exposed - MKJ Global, East-Century, ETHBTCforex, Allbright, Aglance and several others)

I am having an issue with a company
Kenya, the next Sri Lanka ?
With this huge amount of money stolen, these scamming operations need the support of state. But who could it be ? They ruin populations and put them under slavery.
I observ the same process that happened already in some countries lately. The visit of Binance, these trainings in cryptos, ... It's just my flair.

Last edited:
Yunma has asked for all victims sue them directly in either the UK, China or both because Yunma has stated what they are doing is not illegal. Yunma has registered over 9K fake scam brokers in the UK that are used for Pig Butchering and have stolen from tens of thousands of victims. These same scam brokers also use Human Trafficking for many of their workers. Yunma is directly involved and facilitating these crimes including crimes against humanity. All victims should involve the FCA in the UK and the Ministry of Public Security in Mainland China. Below are the direct contact details of Yunma.

Kairo Luo
云马天隆 (Yun Ma Tianlong)
Wechat ID: offshorecompany77757
Email: 3603347356@qq.com
云马天隆-Kairo Luo <3603347356@qq.com>

Li Wen Zhang and Kairo Luo have registered 9,152 companies used for Pig Butchering Scams!

1668654986833.png

Last edited:
Yunma has asked for all victims sue them directly in either the UK, China or both because Yunma has stated what they are doing is not illegal. Yunma has registered over 7K fake scam brokers in the UK that are used for Pig Butchering and have stolen from tens of thousands of victims. These same scam brokers also use Human Trafficking for many of their workers. Yunma is directly involved and facilitating these crimes including crimes against humanity. All victims should involve the FCA in the UK and the Ministry of Public Security in Mainland China. Below are the direct contact details of Yunma.

Kairo Luo
云马天隆 (Yun Ma Tianlong)
Wechat ID: offshorecompany77757
Email: 3603347356@qq.com
云马天隆-Kairo Luo <3603347356@qq.com>

Li Wen Zhang and Kairo Luo have registered 9,152 companies used for Pig Butchering Scams!

View attachment 80975
Hello @The Punisher , are you able to provide Kairo Luo ID number?

Hello @The Punisher , are you able to provide Kairo Luo ID number?
I will try to track it down and post in this thread, there is no guarantee to obtain this person's ID. A few people in China have directly seen Kairo and know who this person is. I will try to post a few pictures of Kairo in this thread.

By the way Yunma reads this thread. Kairo and Li Wen, we are coming for you!

Hi all,

Please report additionally report on Chainabuse (chainabuse.com) - a free platform. It is especially help to add the address the scammer told you to send funds to, along with the URL or company name associated with the scam. It should only take a few seconds/minutes.

Why report on Chainabuse? You can opt-in to request free support based on on your situation and be contacted by Law Enforcement should they take on your case. LE regularly views our site for leads.

Filing a report on Chainabuse can also help surface multiple victims of the same scam — which will help bring more attention to the fraud that impacted you and can aid cyber crime investigators should they take on the case.

The site is completely free and public. Any report you make there can be seen and searched by anyone in the world.

Thanks,
Ian

Hi all,

Please report additionally report on Chainabuse (chainabuse.com) - a free platform. It is especially help to add the address the scammer told you to send funds to, along with the URL or company name associated with the scam. It should only take a few seconds/minutes.

Why report on Chainabuse? You can opt-in to request free support based on on your situation and be contacted by Law Enforcement should they take on your case. LE regularly views our site for leads.

Filing a report on Chainabuse can also help surface multiple victims of the same scam — which will help bring more attention to the fraud that impacted you and can aid cyber crime investigators should they take on the case.

The site is completely free and public. Any report you make there can be seen and searched by anyone in the world.

Thanks,
Ian
Yunma as well as Zhongteng Accounting has registered thousands of fake scam companies, with many being registered directly in the US. How can your site/company help with this?

Yunma as well as Zhongteng Accounting has registered thousands of fake scam companies, with many being registered directly in the US. How can your site/company help with this?
We mostly help by making all user reports searchable, by connecting victims to law enforcement who can help, and helping law enforcement with their investigations if requested. In some rare circumstances we might be able to help with some free tracing when we have capacity.

In this case, we need information on how they're all connected. We can collect all information about reports on those companies, aggregate them, and also look on-chain for other connections. But we're a user-report site first, so if you have any of this information already, I encourage you to make a report with all the URLs and company names. Then we can help bring LE the case and they'll likely be much more interested in investigating when we can show it's not just 1 person who got scammed out of $10k, it's actually 100 getting scammed out of $1 million, for example.

Please lmk if you have any questions or recommended improvements for the site.

Back