• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Z-TraderFXEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
jarora wrote that you are SCAm in 2018!

How are you in 2020?

MANY PEOPLE SCAM already?

Why not share $ with jarora?

Boy 8 years, made a website for jarora.

Now jarora can earn a lot - a lot of money.

PS: On the best site in the world - jarora site.

jarora sells EA (the same grid strategy) with demo accounts for 200 - 400 EUR!

ON IT YOU have a VERY BAD EA!

If someone wants to make an Jarora2 profile as satire, that would fall within forums rules.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/jarora2.216921/ (Not really Jarora)
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/forex-peace.218187/ (Not an FPA Employee)

jarora wrote that you are SCAm in 2018!

How are you in 2020?

MANY PEOPLE SCAM already?

Why not share $ with jarora?

Boy 8 years, made a website for jarora.

Now jarora can earn a lot - a lot of money.

PS: On the best site in the world - jarora site.

jarora sells EA (the same grid strategy) with demo accounts for 200 - 400 EUR!

ON IT YOU have a VERY BAD EA!

From all jaroraS you really the BEST !!!:D

[QUOTE = "Oksenboel, publicación: 347461, miembro: 98493"]
Hola soldados

El robot cerró ahora la semana no. 1
Comercio con lotes más bajos en E / U.

FXBlue establece un ingreso semanal / mensual de 0,6% / 2,6%. No mucho, pero mucho, mucho mejor que mi banco.
Comercios por semana: 5
3 operaciones aún en ejecución.

2 oficios cerrados desde que empecé. 100% ganadores.

Reducción de aproximadamente el 2,78%.

La cuenta se ejecuta en VPS.
¡La próxima actualización llega el próximo sábado!

Tuya
Sargento Oks
[/CITAR]
puedes compartir una clave de inversor o darnos mas informacion

I’ve bought this product and put in on a demo account. After one month it had produced several open positions going on adding SWAP commissions every day and of course also growing themselves so the total DD of this positions after six weeks is EUR -3’674. See my demo account MT-4 account No. 31010216 - Investor Password: ZT2020. Total Return by now is EUR 1’177.24 - unchanged since several days. EUR 200 of this amount consist on a trade closed manually due to the fact that the EA took the first trade with 4 Lot instead of 0.4 as intended. In order to get 0.4 Lot I needed to put in 0.04 in the settings (field name: M_Man). The “funny” thing about it is that on the FX Blue account of the vendor you can also find few large negative open orders/positions with gigantic accumulated SWAP commissions reaching back to Jun 2019. When I asked the provider to explain this positions he answered that this was due to a VPS breakdown and that he expected that these positions are going to closed or recover soon (“the will be worked out soon” his English is something hard to understand). When I asked for refund after one month e refused it claiming that since I had not applied the EA to a real account right away (how I think any reasonable trader would do), I had not lost one cent. I proposed to go on testing two other months if the refund option would remain intact until the end of this period - he refused as well. So if you want to risk that open positions eat all your earning ending up with margin call - go on and buy this product. Otherwise run away!

Here are some quotations of the vendor from our fruitless communication:

“My EA work 527 day on real account and made more 1000% profit. What nonsense are you writing?”

„I do not recommend the same settings for all brokers. They are individual for each broker.“ (this is true but applies only to the GMT-setting which I put correctly to „2“ - GoMarkets Demo Account)

“Settings are individual for each broker. all settings are the same for all brokers except one. GreenwichTime_GMT = individual setting of your broker” (contradictions in two sentences)

„I do not send gifts or give in to threats. I do not guarantee profit every month. This is a market and no one will guarantee you profit every month.
If you received DD on your invoice, this does not mean that you have the right to demand the product for free.“

"Refund Policy
Our refund policy is “30 days money back guarantee”. Z-Trader FX EA Meta trader 4 license, can not be withdrawn or blocked on request.
If you paid for 2 (Meta trader 4) accounts. You can not use more than 2 (Meta trader 4) accounts. If you are not satisfied, please describe your good reason and we will return money back.

Possible good reasons:

· Using our recommended settings the advisor has lost all your money.

· The advisor’s errors do not let you use the EA and we can’t solve this problem over seven days.

· There was a mistake when buying – you wanted to purchase another our advisor.

· The EA was not sent to you during three days."

( so having a DD of more than 300% of the returns is not considered to be a good reason).

Consumer Reviews - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15273/z-traderfxea-trading-robots

Back