• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Z-TraderFXEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I counted 7 reviews from different people, that is SCAM and NO REFUND.
But THIS did not stop you taking 50% from each sale.
He is also used - Avangate:
Why don't you write about - Why do you want to use payment system (formerly Avangate)?Has bad reviews from people!
You wrote the first day in my review. Why are you silent about them?

OH, I do not cry for your silence. I have a very good result. And you can't afford to sell your ****

FALSE TRIM.

You need to talk about crazy and blocking signals at the backtest.If I were to block something, I would send Trade Copier and not 100% EA.

No. Neither one from vendors not uses payment system Avangate!

Warning for all member!!!

ZTraderFXEA: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ztraderfxea/ztraderfxea/2673517
RobotX: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/robotxpro/robotx/2268459

This EA is from long-term fraudulent workshop Alexander Sharlai from Ukraine. For comparison I sent you account from ZTraderFXEA and RobotX. He's still using the same high risk strategy. The Robotx website no longer exists and the account burned in a few months.

History Alexander Sharlai from Ukraine: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/robotx-pro.52239/page-3#post-301262

He constantly creates a new websites and uses the same EA with a different name. Today, one of his client has warned me he does not want to return the money. Figured out that seller backtest is manipulated based on own tests.

Hands off from this seller!
Then why is the EA still on Forex Peace Army?

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA acts when there is strong evidence to back up accusations. If the FPA acted only on accusations, every reviewed company would be declared to be a scam within a week.

I am not sure what the motivation is behind the previous negative comments in this forum. I have been running the EA on 3 separate live accounts at 3 different brokers for the past 4 1/2 weeks. So far it is performing well. DD between 4.4 - 16%. Monthly gains of between 15 - 17%. No martingale. At 3 months I will share my MyFxBook link. I am using the recommended settings from the programmer.

With a quick search, how did you get this information from shmelmie? He doesn't have any postings on anyone.
shmelmie.jpg

I am not sure what the motivation is behind the previous negative comments in this forum. I have been running the EA on 3 separate live accounts at 3 different brokers for the past 4 1/2 weeks. So far it is performing well. DD between 4.4 - 16%. Monthly gains of between 15 - 17%. No martingale. At 3 months I will share my MyFxBook link. I am using the recommended settings from the programmer.

Hello,

1.) i plan on purchasing ztraderfxea, pls is it still performing well?

2.) Does it have a built-in news filter for filtering major news events that could affect the EA's performance?

3.) Is there frequent updates to this EA?

4.) Does it also work well with ICMarkets ECN broker?

Hello,

1.) i plan on purchasing ztraderfxea, pls is it still performing well?

2.) Does it have a built-in news filter for filtering major news events that could affect the EA's performance?

3.) Is there frequent updates to this EA?

4.) Does it also work well with ICMarkets ECN broker?

Hello,
- Yes, the EA still works well. However, I have only been running it since 9 Nov 2018, which is a short time. No martingale. the max trades I have seen open is 3. You have to be patient, as trades can take a week to close, at times. I use the recommended setting of .01 lot/$200 USD
- I cannot say if it has a news filter, but it does seem to discriminate on when it takes trades. The days it takes trades among my 3 brokers are fairly similar, however, my account trades less than that on their site.
- I have not received an update in the short time i have been running it.
- I am running it at SGT Markets, Go markets and Pepperstone. All raw spread accounts
I would suggest contacting them via the email on their site to answer any unanswered questions. They were timely in their responses to me.
I hope this helps

Hello,
- Yes, the EA still works well. However, I have only been running it since 9 Nov 2018, which is a short time. No martingale. the max trades I have seen open is 3. You have to be patient, as trades can take a week to close, at times. I use the recommended setting of .01 lot/$200 USD
- I cannot say if it has a news filter, but it does seem to discriminate on when it takes trades. The days it takes trades among my 3 brokers are fairly similar, however, my account trades less than that on their site.
- I have not received an update in the short time i have been running it.
- I am running it at SGT Markets, Go markets and Pepperstone. All raw spread accounts
I would suggest contacting them via the email on their site to answer any unanswered questions. They were timely in their responses to me.
I hope this helps
What leverage did you use for .01lot/$200?

i bought almost all the EAs on this forum. i know what works and what doesnt. go run a proper backtest and u will understand what i mean. i have submitted my evidence to jarora.

i bought almost all the EAs on this forum. i know what works and what doesnt. go run a proper backtest and u will understand what i mean. i have submitted my evidence to jarora.

You wrote this nonsense. Just to get me an extra (free license).
Which was sent to you 4 months ago.
For about 6 months of work in real life. I have areas where EA doesn’t open trade a 10-14 day. Is this also a manipulation?
My EA does not open trades every 15 minutes.

Back