• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ZANK (Zank International Ltd) wants multiple fees to withdraw my money

Checked the new web for Zank International Ltd..My Question how does this broker get a license everytime with a new website with same broker name!?
Since the latest we had announced their scammed to public, they have tried to change their home pages like 3 times already and they didn’t show the name of Zank International Ltd on the page site because they already had a bad name so people would not recognise straight away. They used other names to edit their homepage and when someone got hooked then they will introduce their scammed name “Zank International Ltd’ which is listed broker on MT4 app. Maybe better try to contact MT4 software owner to show their scammed so MT4 can remove them from broker listing. I wish someone can do that in the near future.

This is a shame. I haven't heard of them personally, but it's good that you're getting the word out. Changing the site to trick people is also pretty fishy, seems like scammers go to new lengths everyday. It's getting a lot harder to recognize, especially for those that are new to trading.

Checked the new web for Zank International Ltd..My Question how does this broker get a license everytime with a new website with same broker name!?
See the thread below. They bought a White Label license and are using Virtual Dealer Plug-in. The challenge is that MetaQuotes does nothing to help victims, they won't even accept a complaint without a court order.

Zank closed thier website and surely open a new one with a new name!
Please be carefull, but they still use same scamming whatsup:
+447535596454
He is a chinese scammer !! He pretends having manners,but he has no morals and no principles. He scams you with a cold blood!!

Yes that’s right they have been closed down even now not on the broker list of MT4. I think they will find a new name to list on MT4 broker again. In below attachment is the Bank account detail they have previously received from victims in USA and also have changed from time to time. Maybe this could help if US police investigate with the bank they would find out the person who open that bank account.

Attachments

• 8C5836AA-F0D3-4D58-87FF-299C1BEF7B6B.jpeg
    8C5836AA-F0D3-4D58-87FF-299C1BEF7B6B.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 0C01A825-3E7C-4602-88C5-58E7CBB075A5.jpeg
    0C01A825-3E7C-4602-88C5-58E7CBB075A5.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 6
  • B247E4BB-0E00-4936-BF88-356DD8FE0B56.jpeg
    B247E4BB-0E00-4936-BF88-356DD8FE0B56.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 6
I checked thier whatsup, they changed thier Logo as attached!but still using same whatsup number!!
From my side, Im ready to pay millions to kick these scammer and whoever help them locally!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٢٠٥_١٩٣٦٣٥_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٢٠٥_١٩٣٦٣٥_WhatsApp.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 8
Yes that’s right they have been closed down even now not on the broker list of MT4. I think they will find a new name to list on MT4 broker again. In below attachment is the Bank account detail they have previously received from victims in USA and also have changed from time to time. Maybe this could help if US police investigate with the bank they would find out the person who open that bank account.
Please file a report immediately with the US Secret Service including the bank accounts they are using.

Please be carefull the below whatsup personal for Zank Int is leading the scam from Hong Kong ..he pretends that he is lady to helps you!!

Zank is still active and they use the below whatsup and phone number!! He is claiming that he manages and invest your.money!! He put a fake picture on his profile!!

Attachments

• 17122435723429132389223651648927.jpg
    17122435723429132389223651648927.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 3
Back