ZARFX - How can I withdraw?

johnTsmith

Recruit
I have issues with ZARFOREX, they are scammers, I'm still waiting to receive my money back since ...i invested over $74k... When i apply for withdrawal its been cancelled.... I cant make withdrawals. They keep saying the money has been sent and they will send written confirmation soon. Once you start with them you will never get your money back they push you hard to invest more and more, I later got a call from Jean Merignac saying i should be patient that they are having issues with my account and it will be resolved shortly but till now its been 2weeks now i have not heard from them. And they are not picking my calls....Please is there anyone here who have made withdrawal from ZARFOREX???

How did you deposit? Credit cards? Debit cards? Bank wire? Something else?

Do not believe any excuses they make. Do not sign anything they send you. Do not agree to a bonus. Do not agree for them to trade on your behalf, even if the trade is somehow "guaranteed" or "insured".

Hi John

I am in the same predicament as you. 2 accounts with about 27 K us dollars. They will not talk to me ,will not reply to my mails or anything else. They also will not relinquish power of attorney on my managed account , though I have requested that on numerous occasions. Jean Merignac is also involved and managing my 2 accounts ,and he will not reply via telephone,skype , email or face book page. Jean has alson blown both my sons accounts ,done out of what I believe to be total spite ,due to me wanting to withdraw my money. He does not trade with stop losses or take profit settings and is happy to keep the account in a 40 % drawdown. He was short gbpjpy with both my sons accounts ( small accounts) , yet refused to close them and politely just watched the accounts get blown away......
They are a bunch of scumbags ,and I hope you will open a case against them as I have done.

Back