ZARFX - IGNORES ALL MY CALLS/MAILS REGARDS WITHDRAWAL OF MONEY

Jean Merignac <jean.m@zarforex.com>
<accounting@zarforex.com>
<accounts@zarforex.com>
<partners@zarforex.com>
<support@zarforex.com>

Hi FxMaster

I seem to have come right in submitting my case against ZARFX. Please confirm that all is in order ,and advise me how to deal with the case /steps going forward.

regards

Mike Wilson

Until they move to Open Cases, each case thread is viewable only by the person who filed it, AsstModerator, and a small handful of volunteers (including me).

Search Scam Alerts for ZarFx. Every case has a discussion thread in Scam Alerts. Meet some other victims and see if you can all work together.

This is not a new complaint. Zarfx has already been found guilty by FPA ,for being a scam company. Although being found guilty ,ZARFX/ZARFOREX and JEAN MERIGNAC ,have still not refunded my moneys from my 2 accounts or even handed back control to me on my accounts. They also fail to withdraw my funds.

Jean merignac is a scam ,a dishonest bastard and should not be dealt with in any manner. I want all to be aware that JEAN MERIGNAC AND ZARFX ,are criminals ,and are never to be trusted. He would be better off to find another career.

I will repost this regularly so all can see and his name is kept fresh in all peoples minds......................CRIMINAL

Back