ZARFX - IGNORES ALL MY CALLS/MAILS REGARDS WITHDRAWAL OF MONEY

MIKE WILSON

Private
Hi all.

I have 2 accounts with ZAR FOREX. I am trying to make contact with them ,but the listed number on their website just rings . I am quiet concerned about the whole situation. Does anyone have any other contact numbers for them ,I have already emailed them ,but no replies as of yet.

please assist me if you can

regards

Mike Wilson

I have 2 accounts with ZARFOREX. One is a big account managed by them and the other is a smaller account managed by myself. For the past few days I have been asking them to make contact with me. They do not answer their phone line , do not respond to any emails , sent to every email address listed on their website , and refuse to answer my calls on skype , even though I can see they are " online " at the time.

Three days ago , due to their failure to make any contact with me , I withdrew all power of attorney powers that were given to them to manage my account. Days later , I can still not control my managed account.
I have tried in every manner possible to withdraw my money , from both accounts , yet their online procedure shows " error" all the time. I have emailed them as well notifying them that I would like to withdraw my funds, still no reply.

QUIET SIMPLY PUT : They are no longer interested in talking to me because I would like to withdraw my funds...........Come on ZARFOREX, do the right thing and contact me , for the sake of your brand name.

Is anyone else having similar issues with ZARFOREX ?

I have 2 accounts with ZARFOREX. One is a big account managed by them and the other is a smaller account managed by myself. For the past few days I have been asking them to make contact with me. They do not answer their phone line , do not respond to any emails , sent to every email address listed on their website , and refuse to answer my calls on skype , even though I can see they are " online " at the time.

Three days ago , due to their failure to make any contact with me , I withdrew all power of attorney powers that were given to them to manage my account. Days later , I can still not control my managed account.
I have tried in every manner possible to withdraw my money , from both accounts , yet their online procedure shows " error" all the time. I have emailed them as well notifying them that I would like to withdraw my funds, still no reply.

QUIET SIMPLY PUT : They are no longer interested in talking to me because I would like to withdraw my funds...........Come on ZARFOREX, do the right thing and contact me , for the sake of your brand name.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

to withdraw my money , from both accounts , yet their online procedure shows " error" all the time. I have emailed them as well notifying them that I would like to withdraw my funds, still no reply.

QUIET SIMPLY PUT : They are no longer interested in talking to me because I would like to withdraw my funds...........Come on ZAR FX, do the right thing and contact me , for the sake of your brand name.

Is anyone else having similar issues with ZAR FX ?
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
I have done as instructed , once again emailed them requesting my withdrawal ,and inviting them via email to join the FPA discussion ,and than I have copied and pasted the same mail onto their website contact email address.

I have once again sent ZAR FX a email requesting that they process my 2 withdrawals, and inviting them to this discussion , so this may be resolved. I have also once again asked them to hand back to me the power to manage my "managed account " and relinquish all " Power of attorney " granted to them previously. This they have failed to do , so now my account is just being allowed to be slowly blown. They trade with no stop losses ever ,and very few take profit settings. I am once again requesting them on their website to hand back power to me so I can manage the disastrous trades they have taken.

Fpa , please help me to resolve this or guide me what to do , I am getting absolutely no response from ZAR FX

I have once again sent ZAR FX a email requesting that they process my 2 withdrawals, and inviting them to this discussion , so this may be resolved. I have also once again asked them to hand back to me the power to manage my "managed account " and relinquish all " Power of attorney " granted to them previously. This they have failed to do , so now my account is just being allowed to be slowly blown. They trade with no stop losses ever ,and very few take profit settings. I am once again requesting them on their website to hand back power to me so I can manage the disastrous trades they have taken.

Fpa , please help me to resolve this or guide me what to do , I am getting absolutely no response from ZAR FX

What about their live chat? And also share your case at their social media page.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried their live chat on numerous occasions. Their live chat does not work. They do not even reply to my mails............
please guide me how to share my case on their social media page, I have found their facebook link simply reads "error 404"

I await your reply.

regards

mike wilson

Thanks for the reply. I have tried their live chat on numerous occasions. Their live chat does not work. They do not even reply to my mails............
please guide me how to share my case on their social media page, I have found their facebook link simply reads "error 404"

I await your reply.

regards

mike wilson
Here`s their Social pages
https://www.facebook.com/ZARFOREX/
https://twitter.com/ZarForex

More info:
197 Blackfriars Road, Fl 6th
London, United Kingdom
@ZARFOREX

Call +44 20 3608 9066

Back