ZarFX scammers

I have the same problem with zarfx. The other day I called the Manager and said that his name Ruhov. He says, "We deliberately freeze your account and give money whenever we want and without profit. And says that I won't be able to affect it, even if I have to write on the forums and in the controller.

Right, they are pure villains. I lost much bigger account. This was managed acc. by Arseny Ruhov( probably not real name) and his cleaned this within 5min. , showing unreal prices.
Is there any England trader to help make claim to police?

BR,

Right, they are pure villains. I lost much bigger account. This was managed acc. by Arseny Ruhov( probably not real name) and his cleaned this within 5min. , showing unreal prices.
Is there any England trader to help make claim to police?

BR,
My account manager is also Arseny Ruhov and he is a complete squirt.
Please make it sorted, could you get your initial deposit back without profit or totally wiped out?

Hi Pharoah

Now that ZARFX has been found guilty by FPA ,is there any way that FPA can assist or advise me how to get my money back ? The account is still active with 6 unmanaged trades , yet there is still a balance available. Surely that after being found guilty , yet still refusing to process a withdrawal for me , that ZARFX should be labelled and classified as a scam broker , due to still failing to take action to correct their illegal behaviour ?

AsstModerator laid out the rules for a Scam label here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-fpa-to-declare-a-company-to-be-a-scam.42751/

One way to help speed this along is to look for others complaining about ZarForex and walk them through the steps of getting a Traders Court case filed.

If you want to keep things stirred up in the meantime, the British Virgin Islands have been known to occasionally investigate complaints. Contact them again and explain what ZarForex did. If nothing else, enough complaints may get them kicked out.

AsstModerator laid out the rules for a Scam label here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-fpa-to-declare-a-company-to-be-a-scam.42751/

One way to help speed this along is to look for others complaining about ZarForex and walk them through the steps of getting a Traders Court case filed.

If you want to keep things stirred up in the meantime, the British Virgin Islands have been known to occasionally investigate complaints. Contact them again and explain what ZarForex did. If nothing else, enough complaints may get them kicked out.

Hi Pharoah

thanks for the reply. Have you got any contact details for British Virgin Islands please ?

regards

Back