Romance Scam ZBCC Crypto Scam (www.zbcc.ac.cn/#/)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp from scammers pretending to be women in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Typical story where the victim is asked to invest in Crypto and the money can never be retrieved again. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you will lose every dollar you give them.

Customer Service: +44 7853 594302

1632345035703.png

Hello, I may well be one of them victims. Can you please verify how you know this? Thanks

Sam

Did they help you trade? And gain any money first?
Do not pay any taxes or fees. This is part of the scam for them to steal more of your money but no matter how much you pay they will never give your funds back. No, I didn't trade with them but I know other victims who did.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back