1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zebrarank News: Foreign Exchange Broker Ausforex China High Level Change, Departure Broker Notify Cu

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by ZEBRARANK, Apr 23, 2019.

1. ZEBRARANK

ZEBRARANK Private

Express, just received the information from users, Ausforex China high-level changes, power changes, the structure began to adjust, at present, there are brokers to leave and inform customers to pay in time.

Through the confirmation with Australian remittance customers, it is the broker who tells the money.

Through the confirmation with the Australian exchange broker, it is true that the leadership of China has changed at present. Everyone is working normally. It is not known whether anyone will leave, but if the customer can't pay the money, he can help the customer pay the money.

Through official confirmation with the Australian remittance, customer service responded that the news was false and purely rumors.

To sum up, Australian foreign exchange investors can confirm information with their direct brokers according to their own needs, and foreign exchange agents will release the latest news at the first time.

2. Etedus12

Etedus12 Corporal

I see something not in Chinese ? Why ? Have you simply forget to switch keywords or what really happened ? Please let me know, it's kinda important info. I bet I already translated thing like that to some other piece of art in your previous threads;)