Zeeshan FX www.priceactionworld.com

raoadnan84

Recruit
I opened an account with Forextime on July 26, 2016. I deposited $10000 with IB of Zeeshan FX. After being persistently urged by the account manager zeeshan, to deposit more funds, I deposited another $3000. The account grew to about $2000. The problem began when he started to open Big lots like 20k,50K standard lots.
He blew my account and he then disappeared, He said he will return the 50% money but he didn't. He opened big standard lots just to make commission from his IB.He opened more and more losing trades until the account was completely wiped out. He then said me to take a loan and deposit at least $1000. He promised that the amount will be doubled very quickly and I will be able to pay back the loan very soon. he again lost trades He then recommended that I should execute a BUY trade on the GBP/AUD. When I saw that the GBP was rising, I asked him if I should close the trade and take the losses. He said I should hold on to the trade as the GBP will DEFINITELY Rise. He is now managing website priceactionworld.com and running telegram group where he is selling signals.

Whatsapp:+923017490806
Telegram:mad:shanifx

It just to tell everyone stay away from him. he is big scammer and ask you to manage account and then blow away.

Attachments

• ZeeshanFX_telegram.png
    ZeeshanFX_telegram.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 3
  • zeeshanFX_whatapp.png
    zeeshanFX_whatapp.png
    640.6 KB · Views: 2
Zeeshan FX Scammer priceactionworld.com
I opened an account with Forextime on July 26, 2016. I deposited $10000 with IB of Zeeshan FX. After being persistently urged by the account manager zeeshan, to deposit more funds, I deposited another $3000. The account grew to about $2000. The problem began when he started to open Big lots like 20k,50K standard lots.
He blew my account and he then disappeared, He said he will return the 50% money but he didn't. He opened big standard lots just to make commission from his IB.He opened more and more losing trades until the account was completely wiped out. He then said me to take a loan and deposit at least $1000. He promised that the amount will be doubled very quickly and I will be able to pay back the loan very soon. he again lost trades He then recommended that I should execute a BUY trade on the GBP/AUD. When I saw that the GBP was rising, I asked him if I should close the trade and take the losses. He said I should hold on to the trade as the GBP will DEFINITELY Rise. He is now managing website priceactionworld.com and running telegram group where he is selling signals.

Whatsapp:+923017490806
Telegram:mad:shanifx

It just to tell everyone stay away from him. he is big scammer and ask you to manage account and then blow away.

Attachments

• zeeshanFX_whatapp.png
    zeeshanFX_whatapp.png
    837 KB · Views: 1
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Back