Zeforex.com

KKKKK

Recruit
Hi all,
Just wanted to share my experience with Zeforex.com

I have deposited $7K and lost it all using the trading technique taught by the account manager, he have taught me to trade CALL using the sequence of X, 2X, 5X, 12X, 27X for EUR/USD 1 minute Turbo, and guaranteed that I will win within 5 trades. However, it failed, and he said that it is due to my internet speed being slow.

He managed to convince me to deposit additional $5K, and promised that he will gain back the loss within 1.5 weeks. At the end of 1.5 weeks, he made about $3K. He requested for more fund so he can trade more efficiently, however i was unwilling as the returns was not as promised. I told him that i will consider topping up if he achieved at least half of what he has promised, but it is not the case so i will withdraw all the fund and not waste all our time doing this trade. After i complained about the low profit, he went ahead to make 3 trades of $6666, without informing me that it is a risky trade and end up lost all the fund. He even blame me, and say that i pushed him to make these risky trades.

After all these unpleasant experience, i do more research about Zeforex.com. I found out that their server speed is rather slow for a live trading site. I have also noticed in Zeforex.com, there are multiple parent companies sited:
1) G.S.L Global Limited (stated in terms and condition)
2) Novox Capital Ltd. (stated in privacy policy)
3) T.S.I.E LP (stated in account termination form)

This created more and more doubt and i am now withdrawing all my balance in the account.

Hope I can successfully withdraw my fund.

If the guy at the broker had a "guaranteed to win" system, why didn't he mortgage his house and use that cash to trade himself a nice retirement package?

Any broker employee guaranteeing profit by following some system he promotes is hoping you will lose.

Hi all,
Just wanted to share my experience with Zeforex.com

I have deposited $7K and lost it all using the trading technique taught by the account manager, he have taught me to trade CALL using the sequence of X, 2X, 5X, 12X, 27X for EUR/USD 1 minute Turbo, and guaranteed that I will win within 5 trades. However, it failed, and he said that it is due to my internet speed being slow.

He managed to convince me to deposit additional $5K, and promised that he will gain back the loss within 1.5 weeks. At the end of 1.5 weeks, he made about $3K. He requested for more fund so he can trade more efficiently, however i was unwilling as the returns was not as promised. I told him that i will consider topping up if he achieved at least half of what he has promised, but it is not the case so i will withdraw all the fund and not waste all our time doing this trade. After i complained about the low profit, he went ahead to make 3 trades of $6666, without informing me that it is a risky trade and end up lost all the fund. He even blame me, and say that i pushed him to make these risky trades.

After all these unpleasant experience, i do more research about Zeforex.com. I found out that their server speed is rather slow for a live trading site. I have also noticed in Zeforex.com, there are multiple parent companies sited:
1) G.S.L Global Limited (stated in terms and condition)
2) Novox Capital Ltd. (stated in privacy policy)
3) T.S.I.E LP (stated in account termination form)

This created more and more doubt and i am now withdrawing all my balance in the account.

Hope I can successfully withdraw my fund.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Yes done! thank you!

They are currently refunding the $1K balance i have in the account. i am still waiting for confirmation from the bank for the refund.
Don't forget to update your thread when you get back your fund.

Dear all,

Just an update, they have refund $800+, there is still a balance of $394.40 that was not refunded. One of the customer service mentioned that it was part of the bonus, hence it is not refundable. However, the bonus has already been deducted earlier. I am still pending feedback on the remaining amount.
upload_2017-7-3_16-0-8.png

Still no feedback on the balance in the account. There is no reply to my email. The customer service did reply my whatsapp, but its always stating she is checking, and will update the account manager.

There is no feedback on the remaining refund amount. The only response from them is to ask me to stop spamming messages.

Don't forget to update your thread when you get back your fund.

No refund on the remaining fund, even thought I have submitted the account termination form and withdrawal application:
upload_2017-7-5_13-3-9.png

I have also forgot to include in my earlier post that while using the trading strategy that the account manager, Joe Harris, taught me. I always face an error message when placing a CALL option, and after the error message, it will usually follows by a sharp increase in currency pair.

And during certain time of the day, the payout percentage is only 170%. Which means that using the trading technique of using the sequence : X, 2X, 5X, 12X, 27X, it is still a loss making trade even if we win on the fifth trade.
upload_2017-7-5_13-11-51.png

Don't know why I didn't take note of all these before putting in more money.

:'(

Back