Zeithcoin withdrawal

Bsh1980

Recruit
Good afternoon,

I’m new here after believing I’ve been scammed on a forex site Zeithcoin.com. They share the same license numbers in Cyprus and Australia with many similar sites. They don’t return emails , I can’t withdraw money, and the broker has disappeared. Any suggestions? Thank you

Good afternoon,

I’m new here after believing I’ve been scammed on a forex site Zeithcoin.com. They share the same license numbers in Cyprus and Australia with many similar sites. They don’t return emails , I can’t withdraw money, and the broker has disappeared. Any suggestions? Thank you
This website is only two months old. How were you initially contacted to invest in this company and what is your total principal investment (excluding profits)? There are three other websites sharing the same IP and all are from Nigeria (.ng)!

1639617081884.png

1639617108545.png
Websites sharing the same IP (all in Nigeria)
1639617216670.png

This website is only two months old. How were you initially contacted to invest in this company and what is your total principal investment (excluding profits)? There are three other websites sharing the same IP and all are from Nigeria (.ng)!

View attachment 71759

View attachment 71760
Websites sharing the same IP (all in Nigeria)
View attachment 71761
Thank you for the reply. It was via TikTok. My total investment was $2800, which I’d bd happy with just getting that back.

Back