Zeithcoin withdrawal

Buon pomeriggio,

Sono nuovo qui dopo aver creduto di essere stato truffato su un sito forex Zeithcoin.com. Condividono gli stessi numeri di licenza a Cipro e in Australia con molti siti simili. Non restituiscono e-mail, non posso prelevare denaro e il broker è scomparso. Eventuali suggerimenti? Grazie
You are welcome to the club. Gather all information you can have about your broker especially bank account , and go to the first police office you find and make a complaint, we speak more nextely, good luck .

I added to the thread and I guess after that the invite button will show up?

Thank you
Follow this...

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

You are most welcome :)
Thank you for all your help regarding bringing attention to Zeithcoin. I might just let it go, but do you have any recommendations on how to try and recover my funds from them? It’s not a lot of money, but come the end of the day money is money. These forex sites are popping up everywhere

Thank you

Thank you for all your help regarding bringing attention to Zeithcoin. I might just let it go, but do you have any recommendations on how to try and recover my funds from them? It’s not a lot of money, but come the end of the day money is money. These forex sites are popping up everywhere

Thank you
I would suggest staying away from the recovery companies, You can fight with them legally.

Back