Zenith investors scam

jmyers777

Recruit
I came across Zenith investors group via Facebook around November of 2015. I closely followed them for a few months and even talked to other current investors i saw from their Facebook page as well as people I actually knew in real life who had invested with them. I then invested in mid January and expecting to be paid monthly dividend's off of my investment. Or so that's what they told all of their investors..I shortly found out within the next month that they were nothing but scam artist. The first time I tried to withdraw money they wrote me an email back saying there would be a $1000 processing fee. I then knew that this was a load of crap and I even talked to a few people who had paid the "processing fee" and still received nada from the company and after a while they just stopped responding to the people who had paid. These people, I wont even call them a company because they are running a scam, they are based in Russia and the payments I sent totaled in $3300 and it was sent through western union. I still have the receipts documenting the payments I sent and the name of the person who picked up the payments name was Nikolay Starushko. I also have all the email conversations. They've scammed probably tens of thousands out of people and weirdly enough, the other day they contacted me via Skype and asked me to send a scanned copy of my drivers license in order to process my withdrawal payment. LOL as u could imagine my response was very humorous, I insisted that I would send them everything they needed once I received my payout. They insisted that they could not send the payout without the information so I told them I couldn't send any ID over then. Why they want my ID and probably others? I have no clue but im sure its another scam and I will not be a victim of fraud or anything else ever again, Ive already lost over $3000 and it was an expensive lesson but theres the story of Zenith investors. I don't know if or how you guys could help, but any suggestions or help s greatly appreciated. Thank you!

First, stay away from any investment which won't even spend a few dollars to have their own domain name.

Second, never send money to "invest" via Western Union, unless the company is exceptionally well know/regulated.

Third, put money in your own forex account at a broker. If you want an outsider to manage it, do so via an LPOA.

I think investing in any online business is not safe yet i think forex trading can be legit businesses available online, even then we need to make a proper check before investing with any one. I have blown a lot of funds investing in many HYIP sites then started with forex trading, did lost some of my funds there but now i think i have earned enough experience while investing my money wisely.

I think investing in any online business is not safe yet i think forex trading can be legit businesses available online, even then we need to make a proper check before investing with any one. I have blown a lot of funds investing in many HYIP sites then started with forex trading, did lost some of my funds there but now i think i have earned enough experience while investing my money wisely.

Agreed but, you guys need to check proper review about xyz broker, person or Group before you go with your hard earn money.

Sure but it is really hard to trust any broker these days however i am glad to have forex peace army guys doing a great efforts in identifying scammers and letting others know exactly about any broker.

Hyip Monitor review here we are providing latest news and review .
see more about hyip Monitors (Link to BS HYIP monitoring site removed)

All HYIPs are scams. A paying HYIP is just trying to get more victims. Promoting HYIPs is promoting crime.

Spam Cat will now stuff you with hot peppers and eat you alive.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back