Zenith Options and BinaryOptions Live Signals and option orbit

For those who deposited via credit card, a long chat with the fraud department at your issuing bank may be in order. Explain that deposit, trading, AND withdrawals are the services offered and explain that the withdrawal service is not working.

Don't hesitate. There are deadlines to do this.

NOw here is the update...I had someone reach out to me with the same skype name as the person form BOLS used Rinoa Widge this person began to tell me that he could help me get my money back..after 3 hours of conversations he said that he needed some time to get some information. I asked how much they wanted and he said $10,000 ...he went quite for two days and then wrote me back and sais that he wanted to help me get my money back by giving me the names and exact addresses of the scammers in all the companies...Well so what do you think his next move was??

Thats right he wanted the ten thousand up front ...LOL

Stay away from any one telling you they can help you get your money back by giving you sensitive information that you can use to blackmail this company...What real pieces of work.

NOw here is the update...I had someone reach out to me with the same skype name as the person form BOLS used Rinoa Widge this person began to tell me that he could help me get my money back..after 3 hours of conversations he said that he needed some time to get some information. I asked how much they wanted and he said $10,000 ...he went quite for two days and then wrote me back and sais that he wanted to help me get my money back by giving me the names and exact addresses of the scammers in all the companies...Well so what do you think his next move was??

Thats right he wanted the ten thousand up front ...LOL

Stay away from any one telling you they can help you get your money back by giving you sensitive information that you can use to blackmail this company...What real pieces of work.
He also contacted me , at first he wanted 20K 10 days later ( he keeps asking me everydays) he asked me for 2500$ but I still don't trust him . I know that he is one of Bols account manager .

Don't be a victim
stay away from them .

It's a recovery room scam variant. All the help you need to get your money back. Just send lots of money first.

Sadly, some people can fall for this 3 or 4 times in a row.

Back