Zenith Options and BinaryOptions Live Signals and option orbit

maxxwell69

Recruit
This Company has ran me around something Fierce.

Opened account in april of 2014 with Binary Options Live signals commonly known as BOLS

was told to fund my account with Zenith options or Option Orbit
funded with Zenith Options with a rinoa Widge ( fake name character from final fantasy) through skype and received the trading room within skype.

This turned into a nightmare because Giesel who ran the room on skype was a professional cheat as well. Knows how to hold the signals just well enough to have some win and most lose.

So I then was told that there was a Auto Trading system available ATS

I was told to if I invested $12,000 I could have 10 trades a day for me being done each for $500 and an profit of $400

So I did this. wired $12,000 of my families money and yes at the time I did check them out I had spoke to others that had worked them as well. I told them I didnt want the bonus because I didn't want to get held as leverage. They said ok , but asked me for more money to place onto the system so they could trade more. In two months they grew my account $50,000 I thought I was blessed. I was told I could remove the money by Oct 6 2014 so in july I added another account for my wife, father in law and uncle in laW.
each at $20,000

Each week each aCCOUNT GREW AND GREW i LOIVED It, with screen shots of the money going up exactly like they said it would.

They keep on saying by Octoer 6th the account would be ready , Really I should say my account rep Rinoa Widge said it would be ready.

So on OCTOBER 6th I placed a request in for my first withdraw on my account that had gotten to $175,000 it took seven days to get this message.

"Your Account has not met the leverage of your Bonuses please what for it to do so. Contact your Account rep with any further questions"

I was devastated I wroite my rep everyday and tried calling and skyping her. NOTHING finally I got a hold of someone at BOLS and they told me that Rinoa was missing.

So I contacted Zenith options and the compliant department wrote back 5 days later saying"

Your account was given $35,000 in bonuses and needed to leverage 1,050,000 to be considered leveraged.

I was floored...each one of the accounts had bonuses automatically placed on them even though my rep said there where no bonuses.

I have complained and complained called and complained some more I get hung up on and lied to day in and day out.. No one has answers..

Stay away from this company if anyone else can shed some light on this company I would appreciate it.

Lastly They keep sending me updates but I know they are all BS because they never respond to anything.

Names to watch out for Claire Farron, Natalie Carter, with Bols

Doug

Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Best Of Luck

This Company has ran me around something Fierce.

Opened account in april of 2014 with Binary Options Live signals commonly known as BOLS

was told to fund my account with Zenith options or Option Orbit
funded with Zenith Options with a rinoa Widge ( fake name character from final fantasy) through skype and received the trading room within skype.

This turned into a nightmare because Giesel who ran the room on skype was a professional cheat as well. Knows how to hold the signals just well enough to have some win and most lose.

So I then was told that there was a Auto Trading system available ATS

I was told to if I invested $12,000 I could have 10 trades a day for me being done each for $500 and an profit of $400

So I did this. wired $12,000 of my families money and yes at the time I did check them out I had spoke to others that had worked them as well. I told them I didnt want the bonus because I didn't want to get held as leverage. They said ok , but asked me for more money to place onto the system so they could trade more. In two months they grew my account $50,000 I thought I was blessed. I was told I could remove the money by Oct 6 2014 so in july I added another account for my wife, father in law and uncle in laW.
each at $20,000

Each week each aCCOUNT GREW AND GREW i LOIVED It, with screen shots of the money going up exactly like they said it would.

They keep on saying by Octoer 6th the account would be ready , Really I should say my account rep Rinoa Widge said it would be ready.

So on OCTOBER 6th I placed a request in for my first withdraw on my account that had gotten to $175,000 it took seven days to get this message.

"Your Account has not met the leverage of your Bonuses please what for it to do so. Contact your Account rep with any further questions"

I was devastated I wroite my rep everyday and tried calling and skyping her. NOTHING finally I got a hold of someone at BOLS and they told me that Rinoa was missing.

So I contacted Zenith options and the compliant department wrote back 5 days later saying"

Your account was given $35,000 in bonuses and needed to leverage 1,050,000 to be considered leveraged.

I was floored...each one of the accounts had bonuses automatically placed on them even though my rep said there where no bonuses.

I have complained and complained called and complained some more I get hung up on and lied to day in and day out.. No one has answers..

Stay away from this company if anyone else can shed some light on this company I would appreciate it.

Lastly They keep sending me updates but I know they are all BS because they never respond to anything.

Names to watch out for Claire Farron, Natalie Carter, with Bols

Doug

Hi Doug,

Well it seems that you are trying to describe some really shady deal ... getting a Auto Trading System (ATS) account for just 12k deposit without a bonus???!! Sounds like total nonsense to me. I looked all over their website for such a deal, but as far as anyone can see on their ATS page (http://www.binaryoptions-live-signals.com/diamond-account-ats) that package starts with 35k minimum deposit and is subject to a 100% bonus!!!!

Well at least thats what I got from them... and I cant complain about anything! They delivered the free iphone in under 1 week and the profit has been constantly great!! Yes, it's true that the 1st withdrawal didn’t come as soon as I have expected, but common it's an investment, a high yield investment so you cant just expect them to make you rich overnight… Only lucky wh**es get rich overnight... but if you are looking to "invest" prepare to wait at least 6 months man… where did you see an investment plan with a duration of under 6-12 months? Only if you wanna buy and sell dope, or your a**

I dont wanna waste anymore of my time, I just accidentally googled zenithoptions and got into this weird post about them, so just wanned to write a line here in their support - its minimum what I can do in order to thank them for their unparalleled services... Cuz I know that you most probably work for one of those useless Binary-ROBOT-Trader companies and get paid for writing such nonsense... But before you do I would advise you to at least study the website and the packages that they offer prior to writing your paid-for-baloney-comments...

I have sent an email every day for two months but the last month I have had some serious health issues and have lost all my oney to them...My father in law also invested 12,000 and they did the same to him. my Brother in law and my wife all have money with them...

So They wont respond.

Their phone number is disconnected and their chat person does nothing but tell me they will have someone in 24 hours contact me.

I have sent an email every day for two months but the last month I have had some serious health issues and have lost all my oney to them...My father in law also invested 12,000 and they did the same to him. my Brother in law and my wife all have money with them...

So They wont respond.

Their phone number is disconnected and their chat person does nothing but tell me they will have someone in 24 hours contact me.

I hope you are doing better now.

Did you follow FXMaster instructions?

I am BOLS 's client. I have ATS on Safe24option and Manual account on Zenith option.
My manager is gone , I can't contact anyone
I opened my ATS account on June 2014 , I can't withdraw from my both account .
They are real scam , you will not get any money back after you deposit with them
Stay away from BOLS and partners

It has now been even more months and still no response. Zenith options binary options live signals . still have not contacted me back nor have the responded to many phone calls or chats. I also invited them countless amount of times to this forum but still to no avail.
The guy who keeps telling me we are sorry is a MARK LEVY and a sebastian Harvey is suppose to be my rep for the company but never writes or responds

I am sorry to hear that I am going to have my father in law wife and Uncle write into their own threads so we can let the world know of these scammers

Hi Doug,

Well it seems that you are trying to describe some really shady deal ... getting a Auto Trading System (ATS) account for just 12k deposit without a bonus???!! Sounds like total nonsense to me. I looked all over their website for such a deal, but as far as anyone can see on their ATS page (http://www.binaryoptions-live-signals.com/diamond-account-ats) that package starts with 35k minimum deposit and is subject to a 100% bonus!!!!

Well at least thats what I got from them... and I cant complain about anything! They delivered the free iphone in under 1 week and the profit has been constantly great!! Yes, it's true that the 1st withdrawal didn’t come as soon as I have expected, but common it's an investment, a high yield investment so you cant just expect them to make you rich overnight… Only lucky wh**es get rich overnight... but if you are looking to "invest" prepare to wait at least 6 months man… where did you see an investment plan with a duration of under 6-12 months? Only if you wanna buy and sell dope, or your a**

I dont wanna waste anymore of my time, I just accidentally googled zenithoptions and got into this weird post about them, so just wanned to write a line here in their support - its minimum what I can do in order to thank them for their unparalleled services... Cuz I know that you most probably work for one of those useless Binary-ROBOT-Trader companies and get paid for writing such nonsense... But before you do I would advise you to at least study the website and the packages that they offer prior to writing your paid-for-baloney-comments...

I think you work for BOLS as they are an obvious scam everyone beware of BOLS, Zenith, Option Orbit and Torii Group all connected and scams!

Back