ZENO MARKETS BROKER SCAM

myyy1

Recruit
Hi everyone, so far I have calmed down to write these lines to everyone in general and forex investors in particular. I am an office worker who also has little accumulated money and wants to invest to earn a little more. At the end of last June, I kept receiving phone calls from unknown numbers, inviting me to join the forex market, which is exactly to join the Zenomarket broker. Then I was added to a zalo group to notify traders. At first, I was not interested, but the group kept sending extremely attractive profit-taking messages. I finally joined the trade at this Zeno market. From the beginning when the broke staff called me, I said "you don't know anything about stocks, stocks or forex and your expected profit is 10%" you promise you will definitely do it. All orders were called by the broker technician to ask me to close. At first, there were also profit and loss orders but increasingly negative, the orders were very large. This technical friend said that because the market was bad, he asked me to deposit more money to de-noise the account or lose everything. I heard that so I recharged the sound cancellation again. Every time a profitable transaction, when I make a withdrawal order, it is like sleeping for 1 night until the morning is burned out.

This is clearly a blatant scam of the broker in collaboration with IB to scam new trade like me.

I hope investors read my story and be careful in investing. Stay away from the ZENOMARKET broker. Currently, I have taken all possible measures, written posts on social networking sites, the web, made an application to the police department.

Really these days I feel like living in hell from a person with accumulated money to a debtor

Really these days I feel like living in hell from a person with accumulated money to a debtor

How much total USD/EUR did you invest?

Do you have any screenshot of conversation with broker staff and also the account statement?

Hi everyone, so far I have calmed down to write these lines to everyone in general and forex investors in particular. I am an office worker who also has little accumulated money and wants to invest to earn a little more. At the end of last June, I kept receiving phone calls from unknown numbers, inviting me to join the forex market, which is exactly to join the Zenomarket broker. Then I was added to a zalo group to notify traders. At first, I was not interested, but the group kept sending extremely attractive profit-taking messages. I finally joined the trade at this Zeno market. From the beginning when the broke staff called me, I said "you don't know anything about stocks, stocks or forex and your expected profit is 10%" you promise you will definitely do it. All orders were called by the broker technician to ask me to close. At first, there were also profit and loss orders but increasingly negative, the orders were very large. This technical friend said that because the market was bad, he asked me to deposit more money to de-noise the account or lose everything. I heard that so I recharged the sound cancellation again. Every time a profitable transaction, when I make a withdrawal order, it is like sleeping for 1 night until the morning is burned out.

This is clearly a blatant scam of the broker in collaboration with IB to scam new trade like me.

I hope investors read my story and be careful in investing. Stay away from the ZENOMARKET broker. Currently, I have taken all possible measures, written posts on social networking sites, the web, made an application to the police department.

Can you share the exact website address, please?

Back