zhongcaitong.cn wants more money to process my withdrawal

ALEX 1911

Recruit
zhongcaitong.cn Please find out who knows anything about this site is if they're frauds. I have $19,000 in there to make money, but to make a payment, I have to fill the platform for zero-five bitcoin and supposedly to unfreeze my funds, I want to know that information

Attachments

• 7A44A573-95C4-4466-A6F6-002591FC85E4.jpeg
    7A44A573-95C4-4466-A6F6-002591FC85E4.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 7
zhongcaitong.cn Please find out who knows anything about this site is if they're frauds. I have $19,000 in there to make money, but to make a payment, I have to fill the platform for zero-five bitcoin and supposedly to unfreeze my funds, I want to know that information
Stop trusting sites like these. Learn to trade yourself. Don't trust people on the internet so easily. Crazy to see people handing their money over this easily.

There is no reason you should have to pay a fee or taxes to withdraw funds. If you pay the fee, they will then just ask for another fee and keep asking to see how much more money they can get you to pay with no intention to ever give your funds back.

Without posting your personal information on this site, can you post screen shots of your communication with this person, their ID, phone number, etc. This will help serve as a warning to others and further expose the people running this site.

Without posting your personal information on this site, can you post screen shots of your communication with this person, their ID, phone number, etc. This will help serve as a warning to others and further expose the people running this site.
Here is the email from the support service!

Attachments

• BCEFB6C1-EE92-4B7B-92EF-0F8904A90462.png
    BCEFB6C1-EE92-4B7B-92EF-0F8904A90462.png
    658.9 KB · Views: 8
Back