Romance Scam Zipmexs Scam (www.zipmexs-otc.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds at transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.zipmexs-otc.com

1641243356098.png

1641243453905.png

The exchange is fake and was created for the purpose of scamming people.
I did not report anything to the authorities. It's not like they have the FBI in Ireland...
What exchange did you use for the crypto itself (Binance or something else)? Did you contact that exchange to report fraud?

The exchange is fake and was created for the purpose of scamming people.
I did not report anything to the authorities. It's not like they have the FBI in Ireland...
The FBI accepts IC3 reports from any victim and the form is available online. You should take the time to file an IC3 report.

Without disclosing your personal information, please share your story to warn others. How were your contacted, what phone numbers or chat IDs are they using, their pictures and any other details to help warn everyone.
They're extremely organised, fake pictures, fake social media accounts fake numbers from multiple countries... and the platform looked so legitimate.
You think you're safe because the don't ask you to send them money, they don't look for your login details or any personal details... they just send you the link to the platform and they show you how much money they made... they help you make a profit initially and then keep asking you to put more money in so you get to earn 30% ... and then more to earn 45%...
When you reach a 100k and you want to take your money out, they tell you you have to pay 20% fee. But not from what you have there. The 20% has to come from outside. They said it's against the rules the cannot access the funds to deduct 20%. Anyways, you go around and you figure out a way of getting the 20% after that they tell you that you're suspected of money laundering and you must pay another 10% to create a green channel, they tell you that the 10% will be refunded back to you... After you pay the 10% they tell you that the wallet address you provided is refusing to accept the payment and that in order to carry out a manual transaction you must first pay 3000usdt...
I became 100% sure it's a scam when they asked me to pay the 3000 for them to see my wallet address...

Back