Zipsignals.com Scam

FXCobra

Banned for uncivilized conduct
Zipsignals is an automated forex trading service where subscribers and signal providers are its main components.

I am a provider at ZipSignals who have subscribers with commissions of 1155.5 $. I hadn't request payment after the money became 300 or 500$ because preferred to let it go bigger so I do not have to pay each time(withdrawal) for bank wire transfer fees.
The story started when I asked for withdrawal of my commissions. First, I used zipsignals website contact us forum to send them an email for payment request. After some days when I got no email from zipsignals, sent them an email via hotmail address to contact@zipsignals.com.
After sometime got an email from this email address nicole@zipsignals.com saying that from now on to directly send emails to her address and that her name is Nicole Berban, VP- Client Relations at Zipsignals. And, to fill the W-8BEN PDF File which I had done for her to after 4 days send an email said she received the W-8BEN PDF File I had filled and that it will take couple more days than normal to get payment to me because they use paypal as payment method not bank wire.
In this regard, to clarify this point before starting my signal provider trading account with zipsignals, had a chat with them to make sure they pay via bank wire and after I got their approve that they pay via bank wire, I started trading as a signal provider for zipsignals.
After a full week with no email by zipsignals, I emailed Nicole( Zipsignals Client Relations) for her to reply later that it will take more time to pay me because paypal do not allow bank wire transfer and they had to transfer the funds to another account to make the bank wire transfer.
After some days, I received an email from zipsignals Nicole Berban, asked to provide her with my full personal and bank info for bank wire transfer, which I had done by sending a detailed email about all my necessary info for bank wire transfer.
From this date of her asking for my personal and bank wire info for payment of my commissions, it passed 2 full weeks with no email by zipsignals and their VP- Client relation Nicole Berban. For me to send her an email asked what happened with my request payment, what's going wrong??
Once Again, another full week had passed with no email by zipsignals andtheir VP Client Relations (Nicole).
So, I decided that this company is for sure a SCAM and I have no chance to oblige them in some way to pay me my commissions money but to come here to ForexPeaceArmy, maybe I take my full rights or at least show other clients and signal providers the zipsignals truth and not to deal with this company which is obviously not registered anywhere, not regulated nothing at all.
Like you read my emails and zipsignals replies, you could had thoughts that everything is working good but just normal bank wire transfer delay(which process in mainly 3 to 5 or at most 7 working days) but due to their excuse that they pay via paypal, I said not a problem, give them more time despite my doubts started seriously especially after one of "Nicole" emails when she said zipsignals is transferring money to several accounts in order to let me receive the payment & it will take couple more days. This email came before she even ask for my full personal and bank account info!!!
she was just wasting time, for what purpose other than delaying, I think to make it look that they are not a SCAM Company and that they follow by emails after some days. But after her email about my personal & bank account info for bank wire transfer purpose, Waiting Waiting Waiting.. BANG No Email Received from zipsignals at all.

I wasted my time trading for this company as a signal provider for them to run away from their commitments toward me.
Despite not all companies who are not regulated are Scams and some who are regulated maybe Scams but this Company is a Scam.
I hope ForexPeaceArmy can help me in a way or the other to take my rights if in law or any possible way.
I am ready to provide ForexPeacearmy with all emails contents and other proofs like actually being a Zipsignal Provider and the money I want from them to the last cent and whatever ForexPeaceArmy ask me about as a proof for my charge against Zipsignals Company.
It's your decision now ForexPeaceArmy to contact zipsignals at first as your procedures and rules say I think, before submitting this post to become public(Because the company will definitively know who I am when they and "Nicole" read this post) or let it be the opposite way(your decision) maybe they feel the fire flame and give clients our rights.
I am open to your suggestions and ready to corporate together to find a solution. I don't want to hurt any company profile but in return also want the company that I deal with to be committed to me as their client and pay my commissions like any client ask for full rights being respected.

Looking to work together against Scam Companies who are spread widely over the world and ruining this business.

Thanks for your understanding & concern ForexPeaceArmy.

Like a broker, any service that's supposed to transfer money to you should be tested out some before allowing significant funds to accumulate in the account.

Email ZipSignals a link to this thread. Invite them to publicly explain why they won't send the money owed to you.

Like a broker, any service that's supposed to transfer money to you should be tested out some before allowing significant funds to accumulate in the account.

Email ZipSignals a link to this thread. Invite them to publicly explain why they won't send the money owed to you.

I had already emailed Zipsignals before but they had not answer me from more than a month ago. The last email by them was at 29 May 2012 when they(Nicole, specifically) asked for my full personal and bank account information and I provided her with it all.
From that time, Zipsignals disappeared, no emails at all.

In my last email to them before I came here to ForexPeaceArmy to find a solution, I asked them if they were willing to communicate with me and fulfill their commitment and much more....(will post all emails if FPA ask)
But they did not reply. This company is for sure a Scam. Because any regulated or non-regulated company but a respectful one if do not want to pay you for any reason, will send you an email and tell you Why, but this company gave no answer, ran away, just like a thief does, and the best proof is that they were acting as if they'll transfer my money but after they got my personal and bank information, they suddenly disappeared, which proves their Scam status.
If they had any excuse not to pay me, they could had mentioned that in their emails but never did that but the full opposite, all emails from them were to pay me but only a matter of time as they said. I have no hope in them replying.
However, I respect your suggestion 'Pharaoh" and will do with it.
In FPA rules, any specific delay time for them to reply or we must wait another month or more?

You are right about trying the company before the money accumulate but as I said, did that because of bank wire fees that costs me too much for each transfer because of international fee plus intermediary bank adds another fee too.
And, like you know in the signals provider business, clients can subscribe fast, so your commissions can add quickly.
Anyway, stopped trading for them from time my doubts became facts but unfortunately all past months trading might go wasted because even if they get the Scam status by FPA, they can't be punished like what NFA & CFTC had done with other Scam Companies because Zipsignals is not regulated anywhere.
But the only good can be that I warned others not to work with Zipsignals to prevent them from facing my same bad destiny.

I think a week would be more than generous for them to reply to you either by email or here in the forums.

Hey Zip Signals! Everyone at FPA is watching to see if you talk to your clients or not.

FXCobra's claims above are baseless and false. I contacted FXCobra shortly after a HUGE drawdown of 50% in his trading account that had subscribers following. I told him that we don't distribute funds until 45 days after the last payment when subscribers are irate and contacting us for refunds. This gives time for us and the subscribers to handle all refund requests. This is also the time period stated on PayPal's Terms and Conditions for refund requests. I specifically told FXCobra that there were refunds still working and when exactly to expect the balance transfer. The funds have been paid as of Jul 10.

The account transfers we had to make mentioned above were due to the fact that FXCobra did not have a PayPal account and could only accept wire transfer. It is not our policy to transfer money via bank wire, but made an exception in this case as we like to accomodate our providers.

Here is a screenshot of the drawdown (note the drawdown about 7 weeks ago):

screenshot.jpg

Zipsignals - Happy with them till now

Hello All,

I have been working as a Signal Provider with Zipsignals for the last 6 months and I am quite happy with them till now. There have been no issues with receiving payments from them. Nicole Berban (VP - Client Relations) from Zipsignals have been quite helpful and responsive with whatever questions I had.

I am writing this in the interest of my Clients following my signals through Zipsignals. I don't want them to be distracted by negative comments about Zipsignals. I wish Zipsignals all the best and hope that they continue with good work.

I'll start my post and what happened from the end to then go back to the beginning to tell you all at FPA what happened despite I didn't want to go deep into details after I thought the solution had been solved and do not want to further continue in this case after Zipsignals sent me my money(not full) and that was my only goal, not to hurt any company profile as had said in the before post.
As Zipsignal Nicole Berban continue reading this post, she'll regret her post and friends one on this thread because she'll discover that was dealing with a Good person that only wanted his rights and had an always Good Will.

But Zipsignals coming here to open the case again is not in their favor but against. I wanted to show my Good Will at end of this case and Honestly wanted to thank them for sending me my money despite much delays and after I opened the case here at at FPA(in other meaning after PRESSURED ZIPSIGNALS), but Zipsignals willing to extend it and hurt their profile which is a real conflict what they thought are doing!
or who's that clever mind who told them that's the right way to end this! Maybe their friend who with just "2" posts told us he's a Provider(maybe a paid person or provider to get his commissions like other Scam companies do) at zipsignals and how good the company is blah blah blah

I was going to post a reply to this thread today to inform ForexPeaceArmy and its members that I received my money despite it not being complete by Nicole Berban(Zipsignals).
After receiving an email yesterday by Nicole Berban, I replied and informed that I'm going to end this case at FPA and say that my money reached despite I have questions about it not being complete as the "Payment Processor Fees" they show in the invoice Nicole Berban had sent me by email yesterday mean as I understood a paypal fee and this is found at each subscriber amount paid but my withdrawal was via bank wire, so I must not pay for it which counts in total 37$(for the note I paid the bank wire fee as zipsignals had put it on me) and add to this there's 18 subscribers who paid for trial 1$ each which make a total of 18$, but Nicole didn't show that in the invoice, why it was not included in the payment!!
Despite all this as I had said, I was going to post a reply today(told Nicole yesterday by email after received its email)) and end this case because my goal was to receive my full rights and nothing else, not to hurt any company.

This is a brief summary of my yesterday email to Zipsignals(Nicole) to prove to all FPA Members the Truth in my words and my Good Will through the whole case:

""""After you sent me my money and I received it successfully and in order for me to show you and all, that I just want my full rights and nothing more, not to hurt your company or anything bad.
I announce to you that I'll end this case at FPA and will inform all that Zipsignals(Nicole Berban) had sent me my full money rights (despite much delays & excuses) as you can check through the link later on."""""""""""
-----------------

Lets go back to how this case started, you can read FPA Members my first post and how the emails between me and Zipsignals(Nicole Berban) were exchanged. I'll not repeat the same sentences again(can read them in first post) but I'll give spotlight at the points Zipsignals(Nicole) highlighted in yesterday date post.
Zipsignals(Nicole) saying in the post that She(or He!) contacted me "SHORTLY" after the huge drawdown she talk about 50% or something is a total big lie.

If Zipsignals and Nicole are gonna continue with this case to hurt me which I had never done the opposite, I do not understand her hatred!! :confused:, at least after my yesterday email to her..etc, am going to post all emails contents exchanged and its dates for all FPA to discover and be sure that what I had said and saying is the Full Truth.
Zipsignals(Nicole) said huge drawdown 50%, but did not mention that that happened for orders that were opened after my request of payment by dayyyys and Zipsignals showed no corporation and will to pay me my commissions, those orders took weeks to reach that drawdown Zipsignals(Nicole) talked about, at that time as said in another post on this thread I had big doubts about their will to send me money.

You can see FPA members the graph Zipsignals(Nicole) posted in her post that my total pips were reached almost 18000pips(shown almost 15000 in dollars) before the orders opened after my request of payements. How can my performance drop that hard from that amount to 50% suddenly if nothing important had happen which was Zipsignal no corporation?? Ask yourselves for a second that question? I was the Best Signal Provider at Zipsignals in terms of total pips and minimum weeks trading, rising in ranking fast before the request payment and zipsignals no corporation.
Even today(with all drawdown Zipsignals Nicole talked about) my account total pips is better than 90% of Zipsignals Providers & I stopped trading from many weeeeks ago(time of doubts and no corporation by zipsignals), by the way zipsignals removed my provider name from their providers list, to hide actual graph date and my total pips and many other proofs that they lied about.
Look FPA members how my Good Will was to end this case, not hurt zipsignals profile after received my money(even not full), and how zipsignals company will was to hurt me till the last second in creating false stuff and manipulating dates, words and the whole case scenario steps..etc
How Awesome the World We Live In and how people deal with each other:confused:, I was going today to show zipsignals my Good Will by finishing this case in the right way which will return to you all your rights(if taken by this case opened) but in return you(zipsignals) come to FPA for revenge(from what!!).
Maybe God didn't want to give you this Nice Favor by the case being closed and your profile return "White", but you drag this case further and spoil your name.

The 45 days email zipsignals(Nicole) talked about in her post was just received from less than 2 weeks ago at 9/7/2012 which was after(by far) I opened this case at FPA and after informed Zipsignals(Nicole) by email about this case.
"Requested payment was more than 2 months ago and before orders of drawdown opened which add to the 45 days LIE zipsignals Nicole had said."

In this same email she said she'll send me my money and the amount 816.16$ which I discovered(yesterday) why it was not 1155.5$ for the fee they take despite some subscribers paid 127.50$ instead of 150$ which in her yesterday email Nicole said as an excuse that Zipsignals made a 15% offer for quarterly subscribers!!? Added to that the 37$ and 18$ no clues how they aren't found or deducted from payment.

And at that same email by Nicole said she'll send my money on Monday(16) which actually reached in the 18(July) not July 10 as she said.

You read & see FPA Members that I did not post any reply to this thread from time(and before that to give her full chance to prove that her company is not Scam) received an email by Zipsignals(Nicole) said she'll send my money, despite I had no clues why the amount was deducted but wanted to finish this case with the least damage for all( me and them).
And said it before that if zipsignals fulfill its commitment and pay me my full rights this case will be closed and I'll personally announce that here.

Zipsignals(Nicole) said paypal 45 days..etc but my payment was via bank wire so I don't get it how paypal payment and its procedures or "terms and conditions" is attached or applied to bank wire procedures
Zipsignals(Nicole who looks to be the cashier, accountant, owner and everything at zipsignals, from personal email exchanged to bank wire money transfer received by her personal full name) were able if it had the Good will to transfer my money before I opened this case at FPA, to go to its Bank and tell them transfer this money amount to this(my) Bank Account Name & Number.
"""made an exception in this case as we like to accomodate our providers.""
This sentence is another LIE by Zipsignals(Nicole), they did not do any exception but before I started any trading with them and at time their Live Chat was 'Alive" but rarely online(after short time became always offline till nowadays), I went to Live Chat and took full assurance from Zipsignals that they can transfer money via bank wire and this is when I started trading for Zipsignals.

I would only like to Thank ForexPeaceArmy for being the really only Contributor and Help for me to be able to receive my money successfully at the end of this case.

Last edited:
I am a Signal Provider as well on Zipsignals (NAme:Invest) and i always got the Payments (via PayPal) without any problems....I sold my signals to nearly every Website, but i think Zipsignals is one of the best and the Support is more than helpful and friendly (not like other)

Originally Posted by Zipsignals

FXCobra,

My reply post to the inaccuracies of your original post was not meant as a personal insult to you, but rather clarification on the account. Subscribers pay their fees exclusively through Paypal. Paypal deducts the fees automatically, this is how Paypal works.

Regarding bank wire fees, the first few sentences of your original post you mention knowing about the bank wire fee. See below:

"I am a provider at ZipSignals who have subscribers with commissions of 1155.5 $. I hadn't request payment after the money became 300 or 500$ because preferred to let it go bigger so I do not have to pay each time(withdrawal) for bank wire transfer fees."

The $1155 total was before Paypal fees and the Zipsignals fee of 25%. Our fee is consistently lower than our competitors with similar service.

I am very sorry that you did not read and understand the terms of service presented on our site. We try to maintain a good working relationship with our providers and will take measures to update our site to make it clearer.
-------------------------

You skipped with no answer on all my proofs in my last post and your false claims in your post to jump & change the main goal of this topic, to make it as if just fees problem.

Where are the "shortly" 45 days email explanation!?! you mean 9/7/2012 after more than 2 months of my payment request and after I opened this case at FPA, this is "shortly" in your understanding!! You think FPA members aren't smart enough to compare dates.

Nicole, Where do you see in my post any words reflection was to bank wire fees as being the problem with zipsignals!?!?
And for your info, my example of the transfer fee is the highest possible fees that can occur in any transaction, but that do not mean it's a basic that all companies follow.
Paypal deducts the fees automatically but why should those fees be a Provider fees or deducted from the commissions gained from subscriptions?!
What's my business with subscribers paypal fees, or for zipsignals to not pay them, you deduct it from providers commissions, what a Great Fair Business you run?!!
You also didn't speak about the 18 subscribers 1$ each trials, why it wasn't added to my payment or you have another fees from somewhere excuse too!

Stop sending ridiculous posters or paid ones to this and the other thread to speak good for your company, it's anyway too clear why they are here(to white your black profile) with 2 posts each(one for here and one for the other post). Give them a Shut Off Break!

I think zipsignals and Nicole can do better in this term by searching for some 20 post members(or post as fast as you can at FPA to pay them commissions.
And, if you had not expand this case by replying with many false sentences posts, you weren't in a position to pay people to talk good for you because the case could had been closed by now but God do not want to give you this favor.
If you're going to continue in this way, I'll start giving FPA members the favor of reading your emails and the dates of it all, will reveal everything here.
And let FPA members see who was talking the Full Truth and who was not.
I hate liers and had advice you to not postpone this thread for your benefit but you continue sending posts commission hunters to whiten your profile that's becoming more black.
""Our fee is consistently lower than our competitors with similar service""
This case is not about promoting your service!!! Pay your clients their money first and not wait till a case is open at FPA to see yourself pressured and obliged to pay.
Be sure FPA members, if the Truth and Full Rights aren't in my hand, ofcourse with FPA help, zipsignals couldn't had paid me a single cent.

It's not about the money anymore now but about you Nicole and your zipsignals trying to change facts & turning it around which I'll never let it pass like that but will reveal everything when necessary.I have nothing to loose because my profile is White Like Snow because an talking the Truth but you have lot to loose because you are creating, changing words and dates but do not worry, everything is saved;):D

Last edited:
Back