zoneoptions is a new scammer i think ):

manyasurve

Recruit
A CYSEC regulated scam broker( i was deposited via skrill and withdraw to the same but not received yet ): )

i never scammed until yet but zoneoptions maybe scammed me,as they dont processed my withdrawl yet and with that they dont respond my emails and phone and they dont have live chat feature too,i think they are completely scam broker,so simply stay away,CYSEC regulation my foot (zoneoptions is cysec regulated) ): HEY FOREXPEACEARMY, CAN U PLEASE HELP ME TO GET REFUND OF MY DEPOSIT FROM ZONEOPTIONS?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    94 KB · Views: 0
Send an email to every address you can find for them. Include the link to this thread and ask them to come here and explain why you can't get your money.

Also send a complaint to Skrill.

A CYSEC regulated scam broker( i was deposited via skrill and withdraw to the same but not received yet ): )

i never scammed until yet but zoneoptions maybe scammed me,as they dont processed my withdrawl yet and with that they dont respond my emails and phone and they dont have live chat feature too,i think they are completely scam broker,so simply stay away,CYSEC regulation my foot (zoneoptions is cysec regulated) ): HEY FOREXPEACEARMY, CAN U PLEASE HELP ME TO GET REFUND OF MY DEPOSIT FROM ZONEOPTIONS?

Also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10354/www.zoneoptions.com

Back