Zoomtrader - fraudulent practices - SCAM

So a "risk free trade" really means any repayment for losses comes with a pile of bonus strings attached.

I suggest a less risky proposition. Avoid broker gimmicks. Put your cash into a well-regulated ECN/STP broker. Your wins are 100% yours. Your losses are 100% yours. The money in the account is 100% yours.

Hi Pavol,

You haven't asked for the bonus at some point, that's all clear. However, risk free trade is another way of giving bonuses and you have been aware of it.

We didn't take any of your money. You had some balance and we just have taken our all the bonuses so you could see how much cash you still have in your account. Without any bonus. As I said, one of our managers has been almost hour on the phone with you and all has been explained very clearly.

I told you to get back to me via email, where I can assist you and help you out. If you are still interested, I am ready to help you anytime.

Best,

Jane Paulinson

and you absolutely didn´t read communications between me and account manager Richard.. If you will do it you couldn´t write this answer.. And where is my confirmation, you can take out all my money? Also doesn´t exist. opposite, I didn´t agree with this. And also don´t agree with your level of bonuses calculation, withch is absolutely incorrect.
But I see, this "communication" is not productive. Very interesting is also a fact, you react only on this web pages - forexpeacearmy.com, but not official position sending to my e mail.. Isn´t it crazy?
P

Dear ZT,
As Mrs jane wrote, yes, the communication with them by email started only after publishing my issue on web pages.
in a short time I will publish also other details. Today we finished our discussion with ZT- I was in contact with Mr Silvio Darlin, Sales manager.. I got an offer from ZT. They will pay me about 8.000 EUR and I will sign a document with an article there also was a 100.000 EUR!!!! penalty for me if I will continue to inform with "negative" experiences with Zoomtrader.. And they want from me- I have to sign this document, I have to send positive message to many links - also here, to forexpeacearmy - and after I will get this 8.000 EUR, which is less than 50% from my money I had in account. I didn´t accept this "offer"- also the second one they later changed this 100.000 EUR penalty article - because I didn´t want to publish anything positive, before getting my money back. etc..I sked them, if it is their last position, it was confirmed. From this reason I understand that this negotiation phase was from them finished and I have to do next steps. Pavol

And one more "manipulation" Mrs jane - this communication - you wrote in your Reply - was one week and more ago. And yes, one of your manager spoke with me 3-4 times and communicated by e-mail, but he just only repeat the same - absolutely didn´t accept any of my arguments about this case. As you wrote on this forum:"If you are still interested, I am ready to help you anytime." - yes of course I am interesting about your help, but really help, not repeating the same words as I got from zoomtrader till now. Please, do it. Pavol

Did you get a copy of that agreement they want you to sign?

If a truly satisfactory settlement is reached, a requirement to leave a followup post saying the issue is settled is ok. A demand for you to say everything is fixed when you feel it wasn't is not ok. An agreement to make no future negative posts about a settled issue is reasonable. A 100,000 Euro penalty is insanely excessive.

Jane, do you have anything to say about this?

Pharaoh - yes I do. I am really glad we can discuss this with Pavol here as Zoomtrader is not a broker that would be hiding anything.

Dear Pavol,

I have checked with the management the offer you got.

Firstly, have you done the calculation of your trades? You have lost significant amount of money and there is really just about 200 left in the account. This is clear and we can't do anything about it. You have been trading on your own and lost. This is how it works on the markets.

You call us thiefs and unserious. Would we really care about you if we were as bad as you say? I think you know the answer.

Although we don't accept any mistake on our side, you got really good offer. The offer from our side was very reasonable and you have been offered almost 50 % of your lost deposits. We have done the calculation of what was our margin on your winning trades + the remaining cash balance on your account and that's all what we can help you with. We have given up all our profit and that was offered to you.

The fact is that all your trades and bonuses are recorded in the system and you could anytime also checked the bonuses you are getting. Pls see section "bonus history" under Cashier.

I was also informed that the 100k penalty has been removed from the agreement so that's not an issue. The reason why there was this penalty is, that so far you are getting offers from us but instead cooperating with us, you just keep spreading bad things about us on the forums. Once again, untrusted brokers are not responding to these facts and don't react. We do.

If you want to share the process in the negotiation here, feel free to do so but everytime please share accurate information.

We really appreciate the cooperation with any of our clients and our company doesn't want to leave you unsatisfied. Our team is here to answer any other doubts you might have.

Best,
Jane

Pavol,

Do you find the modified agreement acceptable? If not, can you please post details on the parts you do not agree with.

Hi,
I want to achieve agreement.
But as jane wrote - they have some calculation - and this is a main problem- I sent a lot of written evidences and printscreens - how it was really done - but they just repeat their position - the same, without any changes..

My comments - or points I don´t agree :
1. first I want to have money on my private account - after I will inform all about this fact- all links they asked for and I will finish with all my next steps also incl.af authorities - this I guarantee.
2. The amount they want to pay me is about 8.000 EUR only, Less than 50% from amount I had on my account - 17.095 EUR .8.000 EUR - this level of amount is not acceptable for me - and they just repeat and repeat only this "offer"

In principle, I will accept an agreement with changes of ranking of steps - I mean- first I will have money on my private account and after I will inform all people about this fact.. F.e. it is very easy for them to show everybody, if I will not do it - f.e. from bank account printout, that they sent me money and I didn´t fullfill agreement. So, what is really behind, they asked for my first step...
And also I am prepared for compromise in the second point, but 8.000 calculation I can not accept.

Thank you for your help.
Br Pavol

In my previous reply I put attachment of the first proposal - I have to declare, this 100.000 EUR penalty was on the last proposal changed... I try to send also this last version, but it is in Word format, and I can not put it as a copy here - I don´t know how to do it- it takes not docx format..Pavol

Back