Zoomtrader - fraudulent practices - SCAM

Pavol

Private
Dear all , I would like to ask you for help. I was cheated by Zoomtrader. All is in attachment.
Just I try to summarize this issue:

- Before opening VIP account I got a deceptive information or promise from account manager about cancellation bonus turnover condition – it was in that time bonus 4 500 + 500 EUR – it means my money weren´t fixed and I can use it according my needs. I was cheated by them. They didn´t cancel this condition and after achieving this turnover they calculated me additional 17.000 EUR bonuse !!!!!!, about I had no idea.
- After opening VIP account I was cheated by them with no explanation of risk free trades – I told them, no bonus anymore – and they answered- it is OK, i tis a standard package for VIP account...Only from this reason I did trades 1000 EUR each...
- I was cheated by different results on expiry time – I wrote higher
- I was limited by non working platform – option one touch – limits and I got losses from this –documented
- I was cheated with „bonuses“ – I mean, for each testing of platform I had to invest for test 500,300 or 200 EUR – and I gave it back to my account- but it was not trade,it was testing- I only follow direction of account manager. No idea that it could be a bonus.
- I was cheated with bonus conditions - turnover – 30.6. I got confirmation from account manager about the rest of necessary turnover – 50.000 EUR, together 180.000 EUR – this I achieved on 15.8.2014. After I informed them, they told me I have to do additional 480 000 EUR, because I got a bonus 17.000 EUR. Absolutely logicall is a question –didn´t he know on 30.6. about next bonuses, if he agreed with turnover????
- I am cheated, because they took out all my money – 17.000 EUR – without any discussion and my agreement with this – they took it, because they have in their calculkation bonus 17.000, also included bonus, witch was traded on 15.8.2014 – they couldn't it deducted from all bonuses, because system
- I am cheated, because till now, he didn´t write me back to my trading amount of 500 EUR from system testing from 12.8.2014
- I am cheated, because more than 6 months I was kept as a slave and the knew what they will do with me..
- They absolutely didn´t communicate from Tuesday-3 days – didn´t answer to my e-mails, Skype messages etc...
All is detaily explained in attachment.
Iwould like to ask you for help.
Thank you
Best regards
Pavol

Attachments

• ZTChronology.docx
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • ZTmailings.docx
    151.2 KB · Views: 5
Well, first of all Invite them to join this thread and ask them to explain everything here. And always choose reliable (regulated) broker.

Works for me.

Zoomtrader's website say " Zoomtrader.com is owned and operated by Hithcliff Ltd., 145-157 St. John Street London, EC1V 4PW, United Kingdom."

Go ahead and make inquiries with the UK FCA and UK FOS about whether this company possesses any UK licenses.

Thank you, may I ask you for som contacts to this authorities,please, Many thanks
Pavol

Dear Pavol,

my name is Jane and I am here to answer any questions regarding your account at Zoomtrader.com.

According to our system you contacted our team yesterday and you spoke with one of our managers on the phone with for almost one hour and everything was explained to you. I have personally listened to this call and also to the previous calls where it's clearly explained. Also, when you complete the registration process you have to confirm that you agree with Terms and Conditions where everything is also clearly stated.

A risk-free trade is one form of bonus we offer and there are the same conditions as with a standard bonus. With every bonus there is a trading volume that must be reached. I am afraid you haven't met the conditions because you have not reached the required trading volume.

As for your balance change, this has been also explained to you. You wanted to see what the real cash balance in your account was so that you knew how much you are able to withdraw.

We canceled all the bonuses on your account to allow you to see your real cash balance.I have been informed that you have already prepared an excel spreadsheet with all the trades you have made with us. You are welcome to go trade by trade through your spreadsheet and check if the calculations in our system are correct. Simply take the amount of your deposits, add all your winnings then deduct your losses and you will come to your current balance.

I am here to help clarify any other questions you might have.

You can get back to me at jane@zoomtrader.com.

Regards
Jane Paulinson
Zoomtrader Customer Service

Dear Jane,
thank you for info, but I can not agree with you... Maybe you have not perfect translation from Slovak to English - especially the part with communication with Richard... And also the part I didn´t want any bonus anymore.. OK. Now I am sure what do you do. I will wait only today for your official answer to my email and in case of negative answer I will start with next steps.
But, be sure, what was happend is a big fraud, scame etc - to my person...
Just one word- I give you doesn´t mean bonus....
Also maybe you didn´t translate correctly a part with testing system .
Best regards
pavol

ZoomTrader site is not working. It says NoAccess.

Dear rep, could you explain why this issue.

Pavol, as of binary options is concerned there is no regulation. So its little tough

and you absolutely didn´t read communications between me and account manager Richard.. If you will do it you couldn´t write this answer.. And where is my confirmation, you can take out all my money? Also doesn´t exist. opposite, I didn´t agree with this. And also don´t agree with your level of bonuses calculation, withch is absolutely incorrect.
But I see, this "communication" is not productive. Very interesting is also a fact, you react only on this web pages - forexpeacearmy.com, but not official position sending to my e mail.. Isn´t it crazy?
P

Back