Zulutrade/AAAFX is a scam

stay away...

...I learned that theire regulation documents are only in greek language. harharhar, this is rediculous. in case of theft and fraud or greek bancrupsy, you have to learn greek language to claim your rights..., harharhar...

I am using AAAfx with my Zulu account, and can say for the past 8 months operations I have not experienced any withdrawal problems; slippage is very very minimal-up to 0.5 pips ( when combined with providers that are also using aaafx thank god most on zulu use it as well; otherwise slippage vary; this combined that it has no commission to use the zulutrade platform makes it the best solution for my autotrading.

dunno what you are saying but, I have not seen any documents in Greek language when I was making my account.

I am a signal provider. And I'm waiting for my money the last 2 months. Every week I hear from tech support for various reasons. I think they're scammers because if they had the money or desire then paid me a month ago.

payments1.jpg

So far, nothing ...

Last edited:
I just set up and account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online- support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

I have submitted a scam report please go and see attachment files.

You need to be more careful

I just read the review and there is quite detailed info on your case. Apparently you need to be more careful on how you refresh and open your account. Sorry to hear that you experience this my friend,must've been frustrating... gladly to say I never had smth like this but I always press update button, maybe that's why.

Dear 8mile 321,

aaafx is an EU and HCMC regulated broker and based on EU regulations that we are obligated to follow, I can assure you that there is no way for any deposits to be lost.
Please contact sales@aaafx.com with your account number and email and I will handle the matter personally.

Regards

As a representivite of AAAFX, your assurances would hold more sway if you gave your name and full contact details. How would you feel if your grievances were being answered by a faceless person representing a company with whom you were in dispute? So, you can understand why people get suspicious, can't you. We are not mega-rich Russian oligarchs with $billions to invest in football clubs. To some of us a few thousand £ is a lot of money, and please don't forget we are still your customers and deserve to be treated with the same consideration as the aforementioned oligarch carrying bags of dubious money. More transparency and openess please.

Mike Jozefiak
England

Seriously Mike,

I doubt I would like my name and personal account records to be all over the forums...I see nth wrong in the reply of the support guys :)

Back