Zulutrade/AAAFX is a scam

Still waiting for customer service for this SCAM AAAFX

Night of 22nd March 2011. I have been on live chat customer service for an hour. I have been given every excuse in the known world, to be told again that the back office will get back to me.

Amount potentially lost at this stage over $10,000 USD.

Does any one know of a complaint regulator that can intevene or do I go to Police?

ZULUTRADE are SCAM at all. Good wish you recover your stolen money by AAAFX =ZULUTRADE and good luck with POLICE.

ZULUTRADE are SCAM at all. Good wish you recover your stolen money by AAAFX =ZULUTRADE and good luck with POLICE.

Dear peepbb,

AAAFx as well as ZuluTrade are both regulated entities, thus we operate under specific rules and regulations.
In case you wish to share your comments or experiences with us, we always welcome you to directly contact us at the address:
"qualitycontral@zulutrade.com" and provide us with specific details so that we can investigate any claims that you may have in depth.

Best regards,
The ZuluTrade Quality Assurance Team

You Zulutrade you are not BROKER you are completely SCAM. It is useless to waste time with you on forums you are all criminals!! You write feedback yourself like good you are, but you are the hugest scam in Forex industry! AAAFX = ZULUTRADE = FRAUD = SCAM BEWARE ZULUTRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEATERS

Hi peepbb,
You are absolutely correct - ZuluTrade is not a broker, we are an automated Forex and Binary Options Trading Platform.
However we are integrated with AAAFx, which is a fully regulated EU Broker. The issued post that you have commented on
in this Forum is pertaining to strictly a Broker-related issue.

However, if you have any comments or concerns that you wish to share with us, we certainly welcome you to directly contact
us at "qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com". It is always easier for us to assist our clients when they contact us directly, explain
their problem and provide us with deatils. Then we can investigate the matter in depth and provide a workable solution!

Best regards,
The Zulutrade Quality Control Team

You are nothing else as SCAMMERS!!! How you are regulated you scam ???? You robbed my money! But I do not care. I just used you for investigation. There is no way to complain. You keep lies and you scammers never refund money robbed by your variety of cheats. I will never more deal with you. You do not know what word quality is meaning. How you can explain 250 pips slippage????? Why you cheat all the time with different leverage on many events. You try always devastate traders accounts. Why you scammers just do not do normal regular services? You are not ECN!!!! How you can explain so huge slippages, spreads??????? Cheaters. Normal brokers have spread 0.0 - 0.1. Overnight you increase spreads!!! Liars. You try to eliminate all good Forex trading techniques. Because you just SCAM!!!

Back