• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ZuluTrade affiliate program - review of pros/cons

Seems like I need to register and take a look by myself. In theory, I got everything, but I’m eager to take a look at the quality of banners, widgets and so on.
I might suppose that “Set traders” is being used as the commission of affiliate is based on the type of account referral has been connected. However, it's just a guess...

It becomes clearer for yourself when I registered an looked around what is going on here, understood, that I could not ask the half of the questions on forum – here everything becomes clear right away, and manager can always help if you need.
Thoris, what kind of options for promotion do you use?

I have a trading related website (probably, I will not write its name here, as i`m not advertising every time I have an opputunity, lol. I have brokers reviews on site, strategies, etc. This is where I’m going to promote zulutrade :) I already use few brokers banners, I think copy trading service will fit in there as well.

Personal website – it’s great to star with in affiliate programs! I think for some time already about launching a personal website, but it probably requires a lot of time and efforts…And the competition is big on the market, now everyone can make a website in one hour, and some people have enough time to create content for it 24/7. You can bite such competitors by quality, but it will require time.
Of course, there is an option of paid ads, but you need to know how to make it effectively, otherwise, your investments will be returning longer. So, you need to learn Google Ads for example. You will need it in any cases whether to promote your own website or the affiliate program...

Yes, I promote the affiliate program directly through the Ads. To get the profit out of the affiliate program you don’t need to have your website or blog, it is enough to have a general understanding of the сontextual advertising. It will go further by itself, the more experience you have the better will result, and also it is the interesting process itself;)

P.S. be careful using google ads in forex related topics. They do have some restrictions for.

I don't know how they work now recently but what I can tell you I once were Top 50 signal providers there. They take ages for payout.

Back