ZuluTrade and AAAFx is scam

well, zulutrade always tries to protect us followers from reckless traders that think they've got it all!! and they do it well!

As much as you keep thinking like that as much as you'll keep adding money to your account at every loss, thinking its not zulutrade problem but its signal providers one. That's what they want you to think about. Blame the Providers but never zulutrade.
It could had easily created a parameter in settings to prevent followers from taking more orders when percentage of risk reach a specific number compared to size of account. But zulutrade do not do that because it loose it much money.
If its always the providers fault(in followers minds) why zulutrade bother and loose commissions by limiting received orders but instead followers can receive as much as it can and zulutrade count money in its accounts.

Yes, it is possible. Be careful in the choice of provider ; Less than 10% are serious. I'm French and I created a little blog in which I analyze the top 10 every week.
Actually the five most reliable providers are:

denganyouqianle (SL 250)
FX COMBO (SL 250)
Forex Star 007 (SL80)
HighProfitFactor (SL 250)
FOREXTECHNO – [EURUSD_LT] (SL 80)

Have a nice day

monzulutrade

On what basis are you determining those first 5!
On stop loss number:confused: Mustn't it be per average pips or monthly pips profit?? You can have a SL of 50 pips and overall pips per month of 20 pips and you might be in the list!
What do you mean by Most Connectable Providers, anyway?!!?
Do you know that any provider that attach mt4 to provider account is always online??
Among your list if I take an example like ForexTechno- 104 weeks of trading for 4171pips. Average Monthly pips 160pips.
The Graph Chart shows first year reached that number of overall pips and the second year slept on it, no improvement.
Followers who followed gained nothing at second year. What's interesting in that:confused:
Trade manually you can do better;)

A brief view about zulutrade service say:

It's platform is not bad. Mt4 attached to provider account or trading on its web platform are good.
Problems appear from time to time but not a disaster and zulutrade fix it if the problem from their side.

Followers problems, don't know about to judge but read about high slippage with some brokers that can be fixed only by connecting to a aaafx account(opening a live account there by follower).
No parameters settings to limit quick loss which can reach to margin call.
No limits in settings by zulutrade is a problem most followers face because most have no enough Money Management knowledge to set the right settings.

For Providers, Zulutrade actually pay commissions but it comes too late(2 months+) even more than the 30-45 days it say on its website.
It pays you what it wants to give you by introducing many new rules from time to time with the excuse of "protecting followers"
But yet to read one follower say that zulutrade paid the account loss it says came from providers bad trading(where's forex & market risk):confused:

"Dimohrusafov" Had zulutrade pay you for any loss:p You know they do not pay for providers on negative months, where had the money gone?

If a provider trade according to zulutrade rules that is nearly impossible or very hard to apply into market trading but can be obtained by some manipulation(playing same zulutrade games), in this case you can be happy and they will be obliged to pay you because you followed their rules.

Conclusion: Followers must know that there's nothing(starting from parameters settings) at zulutrade to protect them from losses(can be huge),
they need to make the work themselves by not just choosing a good provider but by following it and knowing how the provider trade to adjust their settings accordingly.
Signal Providers must not open an account with zulutrade unless they read and understand zulutrade providers rules for payment, accept it and know that many others might come or the current might be adjusted too, knowing that it do not match any basic trading rules but you must adapt to it if you want to work with this company & get paid.

I dissagree completely with what you are saying. Followers capital is protected with the rules that does not allow any SP anymore to open trades with high dd blow our accounts, and still gets compensations for that. if one cannot trade like this well, he shouldnt! For example, I do not see FCC or TradeGuru complaining that the market went against them with mroe than 2000 pips in open positions and blame in on the platform? ...but i do read many pitty small providers make it a bit deal of why they are not ranked number one and when you open their accounts are like totally red!Well you know, no pain no gain, and imo if one does not bring money to the people that are actually make it viable (the followers) well then commissions should not be granted. It is a fair rule! Otherwise man, stay and trade manually on your MT4, simple as that. i rested my case!

I do not waste my time with useless arguments. All of us know what zulutrade had done and are continuing.
I didn't say am against them or their whole service but against their :confused: unrealistic rules that can't be applied for forex.
For example: If a provider has a negative month means that was gambling and must not be paid, when other months are positive:mad:

You didn't answer my main question: Had zulutrade pay you(or any follower) for any loss??? You know they do not pay for providers on negative months, where had the money gone:confused:?

My reply to zulutrade case is clear like snow. When someone like you want to defend a company like what you're doing, you must be at least benefiting from something.
But in your case, you(followers) are not get paid your least rights by zulutrade, when they take providers commissions for :confused: rules, and they name it under "protecting followers" like you said, logic don't say that the money(of commissions) must go to followers that had been affected as a refund process for loss.

It's too overwhelming and offbase to take both SP's you mentioned their names as examples: one with 5K and the other with 2K
Respect others forex minds at FPA by giving examples of some Real Providers

Once more: Had zulutrade pay you(or any follower) for any loss??? You know they do not pay for providers on negative months, where had the money gone:confused:?

When you want to clap for a company against its clients, at least stand with the RIGHT & Logic or have some benefits(don't know what's your bonuses;) for your defend.

If either this nor that is found, do not put yourself in the position of defending a company.

With full respect for all people, but one of the most stupid childish things that a person might think of or do in life is being happy for the bad of others, just in the name of revenge even if that do not actually help yourself in anything.

if you say that your case is as white as snow, care to share what was your signal's name in zulutrade, so we can all see what your trading history was or is ;)

:(:rolleyes:No answer to the question: Had zulutrade pay you(or any follower) for any loss??? You know they do not pay for providers on negative months, where had the money gone or going?

Because you don't even have the courage to write it, this is the answer:

Providers commissions taken by zulutrade under "protecting followers" rule is saved carefully;) in zulutrade bank accounts.
And, followers are just kept sadly pathetically complaining.

AsstModerator Note: Spirited disagreement is permissible. Direct insults like the one I just removed are not.

Do not make me edit any more discussions.

Why are you continuing the defend in zulutrade name when you do not get refund for your loss?, what are you happy of?:confused: or are you paid by zulutrade to just argue & defend them at FPA?

Don't you have anything better to do in life, other than writing for bonuses:p:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
let me answer your question - thanks to the rule, reckless providers apparently like you, stopped trading. Thank god! it was about time to shake off the rotten 'fruits'. Again, since you are so stuck on where this comission money go - let me tell you one thing, these $$$ would not even be pressent if there werent people like me following.
and again you try to avoid my question - what is your SP name, what is it that are you hidding ? :)

P.S. I am not deffending zulutrade, true there is a lot things still to work on (like graphics and collect better traders ) but overall I make really really nice money our of the system. and I strongly believe we should also say the good stuff.

btw, if i was 'writing for bonuses' obviously would have written more than what 15 posts for the past 12m, doncha think :):)

I just set up and account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online-support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

Please find attachments of the case. The first one was the two winning trade and the second capture was the history (note: there are two trades open at the same time of the disappeared trades but close at much earlier time).

What procedure is required to clear the metatrader cache? After having done that, have you thought of downloading and installing a newer version? (because if you simply install above the old, the cache data may remain) Just in case you did take all these steps, please tell us what steps were taken.
This will help the credibility of your claim, or help you cancel if it does turn out to be in your own system, and it will also help others see what steps could be taken to remedy such a problem if they have it as well. ...and, if you do everything right, and they tell you again that it is a cache problem, you will have the confidence to ask their IT team check their server cache as well.

Having said that, support personnel are no experts, and have ready-made answers, so it might not be that at all - but you won't know until you take the steps to eliminate the possibilities of what may be causing this for you.

Back